cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G network is laggy

Messi10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello my name is Ademar. I used to be on the $44.00 a month plan with 4G network, 30GB of Data, and unlimited Canada wide. The plan worked flawlessly. But recently I switched plans. I switched over to the $50.00 a month plan with 4G network, 40GB of data, and Canada/USA wide. With the switch my new plan should have worked flawlessly the same as my previous plan but ever since I switched my new plan has been really laggy. My internet is extremely slower, my messages I send out to people is much slower. Most of my messages do not get sent in real time like before. And when I'm on calls rather I make them or receive them, the quality is much worse than before. Everything in general is much worse. I would like to know why and I want these issues fixed as soon as possible because otherwise I will be looking elsewhere for business 

2 REPLIES 2

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Changing plans shouldn't have an impact on network performance. Especially when you're going from a 4G plan to another 4G plan. Do you experience this in multiple locations, or just certain areas? What is your preferred network set to on your device?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Messi10 try clicking Reset All Networks and see if it helps (please note it will also delete your saved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections, you just have to rejoin them after)

also you can try to change your network type to 5G if your phone is compatible

if nothing works, message support to ask them to refresh your account

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.