Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45$/30gb new plan

Moe514
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey y'all

First timer here,

I am having trouble understanding how these plans works. At this moment, I got the 39$/20gb plan.

Browsing what's available and saw something interesting. First, I selected my province (Qc) and then selected this 45$/30gb offer. Seems nice. But then it says in the fine print that it's not even available to Qc... It is in the Qc plans thought. 

Is this a bug or it really isn't available to this province...under that same province's plans?

Thanks in advance!

Moe

15 REPLIES 15

@Handy1 Yeah, makes sense now. At first I thought you meant the 100GB Can/US plan was available outside of BC. I read your other post wrong.

@Foxchoir2 wrote:

You're telling me.  Quebec is getting phenomenal CAN/US plans, currently 60gb for $40, but Ontario has to pay $65 for the identical plan.  Hardly seems fair.

HI  @Foxchoir2 

yes, Quebec has different plans as they have different competition.  There is actually nothing wrong to offer different plans for different province.  Just likes providers with retails, the agents in retails can have access to different plans and promotion.

@DennyCrane  For the 60GB for $40 should be there under Boxing Day plans the 100GB for $50 CAN /US plan just for Quebec 

@DennyCrane and @hTideGnow  60GB for $40 in bc to country wide it’s just then100GB CAN /US plan that’s has it for $50 on 90 day 

Handy1_0-1702479306595.png

@Foxchoir2  The plan you mention is for all on 90 day option so pay $120 up front for 180GB to use over 90 days . Quebec right now offered 100GB for $55 CAN /US plan foot in for 90 days and it’s $50 a month 

Handy1_0-1702474680840.png

Foxchoir2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You're telling me.  Quebec is getting phenomenal CAN/US plans, currently 60gb for $40, but Ontario has to pay $65 for the identical plan.  Hardly seems fair.

What are the chances we ever see that $50 / 40gb US/Canada plan outside of Quebec? I'd jump on that in a heart beat. Or can I simply change my region to Quebec and be able to access that plan?

This appears to be a direct copy of Freedom's plan, which is available in other markets beyond just Quebec. I'm actually tempted to jump on the Freedom deal, but I'd lose all my discounts. Also I know they say it has access to the nationwide (i.e. roaming partners networks in Canada), but I'm still nervous about how the handoff between their network and their partner networks will go. I want reliable service above all else. 

Moe514

Yup, looks like it for now...

@Moe514   yes, PM has a different set of plans for Quebec.  it is unfortunate that this current promotion does not apply for Quebec customers.  However, be patient.  usually there are better plans for Quebec than the rest of Canada.  So, the better plans will come. Keep checking the page for new , better plans for Quebec

@Moe514  Well there it is . Your best option would be the 40GB $50 CAN /US plan 

Moe514

Ok so here's the official answer from PM...

Screenshot_20230618-172807.png

 Pretty bad for Qc...

Moe514

Alright, thanks alot. I will try to get a hold of them and see what's up. 

Will report back here with their answer.

Moe

@Moe514  Sorry maybe not . You say you’re in the $3920GB plan as it was offered across country .till now and now the whole country except Quebec has been offered the $39 30GB plan for 90 day cycle . Initially thought that where you were going for the $3930 GB plan which is $4430GB plan 30 day opt in for 90 day and the same 30GB is $39 . But Quebec has its own special plan which is the 40 GB $50 CAN/US plan

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Moe514 - if the plan is available to choose, the select it to "Change on next renewal". Take a screenshot for your records. If you "Change now" you won't get prorated the amount paid in this cycle.

If the fine print says it is not available, yet you see it available to change, I would say this is an error. But you could always ask Public Mobile CSA to confirm.

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Moe514

Not sure we're talking about the same plan. I don't see the one you're referring to. 

Here's the one: 

Screenshot_20230618-151242.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Moe514  Sorry the $39 30GB 90 day not for Quebec 

but there is a 40GB for $50 30 day CAN /US plan there for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.