cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3g to 4g subscription - No 4g plans showing up in My Account

Canadaian_Monk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Guys,

I have a public mobile 3g plan and I would like to change to 4g plan. But no 4g/5g plans showing up in my account after login. Can you please let me know what's the process to subscribe to 4g for an existing customer?

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Canadaian_Monk

@golfball @softech  Thanks for your response. I tried with Public Mobile App and mobile browser too. cleared the cache and tried it in firefox incognito mode. Same results. no change. 

Appreciate you guys responded. will try to create a ticket with public mobile. let's see how it goes. will keep you posted.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I would also suggest trying to check your account from your phone if you can.

@Canadaian_Monk 

better to try with another browser

or check with agent, let them know what happens and maybe they can refresh the account and help, or they can help you to schedule the plan you want

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Canadaian_Monk

@softech  Set this up and using this for a long time. If I use a new email address, all the plans 3g/4g/5g shows up without any issues. FYI. 

Canadaian_Monk

Hello Softech, 

Thanks for your response. Please see the snapshot attached. I selected all option. Tried in different browser too. Both are chrome based, but totally different browsers. 

Canadaian_Monk_0-1708396413021.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Canadaian_Monk 

maybe just browser cache problem, which is very common issue here. 

Please login My Account again using Incognito mode and check the Change Subscription page again.  Make sure it is showing ALL and see if you see other plans.

If not, can you provide us a screenshot?  

Need Help? Let's chat.