cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34/mo plan what is included? US to CAN and US to US?

McHelper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,
I am wondering if the $34 plan includes calls from the US to the US and from US to Canada. It says the below but too much ambiguity is included.  

• Unlimited Canada and US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging++

⁺⁺Calls to 411, 511, Reedly, California (559-726-XXXX), Carroll, Iowa (712-775-XXXX), Lake Park, Iowa (712-432-XXXX), Charles City, lowa (641-552-XXXX), Pine Ridge, South Dakota (605-562-XXXX), Redfield,South Dakota (605-475-XXXX), and Fort Thompsons, South Dakota (605-477-XXXX) are not included.

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

11 REPLIES 11

Sorry I didn't realize I could post screenshots otherwise I would have in the original post...

Oh, they've updated the plan! I'm sorry. I did not even notice.

Sorry guys... I was wrong. That's a great deal. 

Jberetta2002

*edit: Sorry, I was not up to date on the most recent plan offerings...the latest $34/month plan does include Can/US data...

Disregard > yes, that is not a $34 /month plan however.

There's some great plans right now, I just upgraded to the $40/month - 75gb @5g, with unlimited can/US call and text. 

HI @Jberetta2002 

Canada-US plan include data.  The reason to have Canada-US plan is to get full service (date, voice and text) in US as well as Canada

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jberetta2002 wrote:

*Not including data* - you need an add on if you want to use ANY data at all. US phone plans (and European) are more advanced in that regard... We're still lagging here on Canada

If @Leahcar has a Canada-US 30-day plan, data is included. She does not require an add-on.

*Not including data* - you need an add on if you want to use ANY data at all. US phone plans (and European) are more advanced in that regard... We're still lagging here on Canada

slusagm

you are absolutely correct, there is no more braoder with your phone service if you have this plan.

you can use your data and make and receive calls in US like you never leave Canada

Leahcar

So if I am in Canada with this plan, and I drive to the U.S, I can use my phone as normal including data ?   I’m supposed to go away to the US on Sunday and I need to know the best option.  I need my data & to be able to text & call.  Thank you !   

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Can-Can, Can-US, US-US, US-Can - the WORKS!

slusagm

generally the $34 Canada-US plan include calling from US to within US and to Canada, also from Canada to US

yes, there are some exclusion, but those are just some special US area  .. pretty much 99% of US numbers are included

Need Help? Let's chat.