Did you mean: 

$34 for 30GB Canada-US plans #Price Match#

mindy20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screenshot_20231219_210434_com.huawei.browser_edit_87160764684095.jpg

 Other Freedom Mobile 5G boxing week offers include:

$40/60GB Canada-US

$50/100GB Canada-US

Currently PM still offer $65 for 60 GB. Can't PM know freedom offer lower cost plans? Why PM doesn't lower the cost like $34 for 30GB/20GB. Actually US data is much cheaper than Canada and much more completions.

I have $6 rewards within PM otherwise I will  transfer to freedom. It's so sad. 

12 REPLIES 12

thx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

FYI:  Freedom only offers 5G speed on their network.  When your roam to any other network it is at 4G speeds of 100 mbs. 

@Hollister Yes, but all Freedom plans now include roaming on partner networks in Canada for no extra charge, meaning they too can access the Belus and Rogers networks.

@mindy20 wrote:

@hTideGnow How can I transfer to Quebec or get a Quebec offer?

HI @mindy20  you cannot

even new activation, you cannot have a Quebec plan unless you have a credit card linked with a Quebec address, and you start by requesting a Quebec phone number (although with the phone number, you can change it afterward)

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @mindy20 

I agree with you 100% as this plan is exactly what I'm looking for. EVERYTHING I'm looking for. Except I live in Manitoba. Public Mobile, if you're reading...  I'd give up my $25 5GB plan for this plan if you give it to us. Since MiM is no longer happening, would love to see some love sent our way. hehehe.

Although, after reading in a different forum, Telus is offering EPP plan that's $45 60GB Can US plan. I'm calling them tomorrow to see if I can get this.

@mindy20  You need to be a Quebec resident have a credit card with a Quebec postal code and take a Quebec phone number 

mindy20

@hTideGnow How can I transfer to Quebec or get a Quebec offer?

@mindy20  PM only competes with freedom for its Quebec customers 

Handy1_0-1703040779906.png

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mindy20 

Fyi,

The Freedom Mobile coverage map reaches 33% of Canadians, with 31% receiving 5G service. That’s much smaller than their competitors in the Big Three: Bell and Telus’ respective networks reach 99% of the population, while Rogers’ is available to 97%. If you live in a rural area of the country, there’s a good chance Freedom Mobile service isn’t available: the Freedom network is concentrated in urban areas, especially along the southern border.”

mindy20

@hTideGnowI don't pay attention. What's going on? Does it anything happen? Do I miss anything? I am looking for the Canada-US Plans. But $60 is upon my budget😓

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mindy20 

Maybe be patient.  Boxing day itself is coming soon.  However, it does seem that Public mobile is not competing versus the Canada-US plans.

It did offer today $24/month plan for 4GB 4G speed day for new activations only.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mindy20  PM can’t compete with freedom . But PM has 60GB for $40 and 100GB for $50 just not CAN/US plan thou like freedom has . But PM has better coverage then freedom does so there’s that also . And I wouldn’t be to fast to give up your $6 in rewards that’s a nice bonus that you won’t ever get from freedom . But if your in freedom coverage area it still a very tempting offerings they have 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mindy20 

not sure if you will see it, look like PM has stopped offering new Canada-US plan.  We used to have 2 or 3 different ones and now we are down to just one

Need Help? Let's chat.