cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 3-month subscription plan

TimC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For the 3-month 4G subscription plan for $34/month, it seems like we need to pay $102 up front for 3 months service. I have monthly discount on pre-authorized payment, referral and anniversary. Do you know if those monthly discount will be given to me for 2nd and 3rd month as credit to my account so I can use them in the future for payment?

Also, is the 3-month subscription plan only for the first 3 months or the offer will continue after the first 3 months?

Tim

17 REPLIES 17

@TimC wrote:

Thank you for all your responses.

So in summary I always get the same monthly discount in legacy reward system but the timing may be different?

@TimC 

yes, you will get the same rewards amount 🙂

TimC

Thank you for all your responses.

So in summary I always get the same monthly discount in legacy reward system but the timing may be different?

@TimC 

it is correct they gave you 1x the reward when you first change from a 30 days cycle to 90 days

Remember, rewards are earned at the end of a plan cycle.  Since you are moving from a 30 days cycle, you have only earned one month worth of rewards, and the 1 month worth of rewards will therefore be applied on your new renewal, the plan change for your 90 days.    

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

That’s correct @TimC 

Points are earned, not paid in advance.

Same holds true when you first activate. You don’t receive your first cycle rewards until after the cycle has completed.

Always been that way

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TimC  No because your coming off a 30 day plan where you only earned 30 days 1x rewards , so after completing your first 90 days then you have x3 the rewards to use 

TimC

But you don't get $27 at the beginning to offset the $102? And needs to wait for the next renewal to use the $27 to offset the next $102, which means you will always be one time lag instead of applying right at the beginning before?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TimC  You will still earn $9 rewards each 30 days and by day 90 will have 3x rewards for $27 for the next renewal 

TimC

Sorry just to confirm and be specific. Let's say I have $2 off on autopay, $3 off on referral and $4 off on anniversary, do I get $9 off for each renewal or $27 off for each renewal?

Also are those rewards deducted at the end of the term or at the beginning? Under the old rewards system we always get deducted at the beginning.

Thanks for your feedback

@TimC 

for simplicity, the old reward system, which is now referred to as legacy rewards, gives dollar rewards.

The new reward system is called public points and assigns points for certain aspects of your service, which can be converted to dollars after 15 points are earned. (1 point equals 1 dollar)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Old rewards 

@TimC 

you will receive 3 months worth of your rewards on the first renewal of the 90 day plan after the first 90 days of being on it.

So at the end of your current 30 day cycle, you’ll receive your normal 30 day rewards then get 90 days of service and then on that renewal 90+ days from now you’ll see three months worth of rewards.

TimC

Are you in old reward system or new reward system?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TimC  Yes it’s normal to pay $102 upfront with 60GB to use for 90 days , and after your first 90 day you will have 30day x3 rewards for the following renewal I can confirm I just switched  to this plan too and kept mine have a peek

Handy1_0-1695127281933.png

TimC

Thanks for your reply and confirmation.

@TimC , the reward system new or old is the same in terms of getting one month's worth of rewards at a time and when.  

TimC

Thanks for your reply.

If I am in the old system instead of the reward system, I will just get one month of reward instead of 3 then?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TimC 

yes, it will.  

Since Rewards are earned at the end of a plan cycle, y when you move from a 30 days cycle, you have only earned one month worth of rewards, and the 1 month worth of rewards will therefore be applied on your new 80 days plan payment

After you changed to the 90 days plan, you will be receiving the rewards as follow:

• sometime during this 90 days, you will get $6 Autopay in one payment
  • every 30 days, PM will credit you the loyal rewards, friend referrals rewards and Community rewards, ie, you will get 3 seperate payments in the next 90 days

Need Help? Let's chat.