cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30GB $44 promo plan

No2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

New subscriber. Can only get 30GB $44 promo plan. How to get $39/month with a 90-day subscription?

Subscribe to a 30GB $44 promo plan and pay $39/month with a 90-day subscription. Offer ends June 19**

29 REPLIES 29

@Handy1 wrote:

@computergeek541  Maybe I got lucky then . But I had to first pick 30GB for $44 30day selecting it before I had option for $117 90 day 

@Handy1   how your friend starts the activation? on the web ?  at which point he got to choice 30 or 90 days?

@computergeek541  Maybe I got lucky then . But I had to first pick 30GB for $44 30day selecting it before I had option for $117 90 day 

@Handy1 

When I checked, selecting one of the 30-day plans didn't act the same during acfivation as the system does in Self Serve by asking you to pick 30 or 90 days. The activation portal just automatically defaulted to 30 days.

@computergeek541 @dust2dust  I set up two new accounts yesterday on the 90GB 90 day plan . Only issue I had was signing into one of the accounts got locked for n hour then all was well after that 

@dust2dust 

I looked and had no options for 90-day plan in the activation portal. I didn't enter a SIM card number. That's strange that the available plans would change after inputting a SIM card number.

I beg to differ. I can start a new sign up on both the web version and app and choose the $44 plan and then enter a sim and then it gives me the choice of 30 or 90 days.

Thanks everyone for mentioning this error.  I have informed Public Mobiel that there currently isnt' a way for new customers to activate a 90-day plan.

Also, if anyone is wondering, I have asked Public Mobile about roamning when it comes specically to the $50/40GB plan.  Feel free to ask me about that in a few days.

Mystery solved then.

No2

Agreed. 90 day plan offered only on Review and Pay screen for new subscribers.

Can you tell use the first 6 digits of your number? Not the last 4.

No2

Sure. Ontario sign up

If OP was in Quebec site he would see $45 30GB so Quebec number seems more plausible 

So can I ask again if you are trying to sign up using a Quebec number or are in the Quebec region version of the site?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@No2  That’s odd please message support to apply it for you then worst case 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

No2

Yep. Selection of 90 day plan not offered to new subscribers.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@No2  The plan is for new and existing customers . I just referred 2 people yesterday on that very plan 

No2

Nada. Thanks for your input. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Change does indeed imply existing customer. But you can also change it during activation. Like changing your mind after you thought you had decided on a plan but you haven't finished and paid yet.

Have you finished the activation yet? I have a test account that I can go back to. It is NOT completed. After first choosing $15 a few days ago and coming back to it, I can change subscription. I can choose the $44 option. Then in the screen to pay I see the choices of 30 and 90 days.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@No2  Yes once you select change on renewal . You will have option for $44 30 days or $39 90 days and then confirm change on renewal 

Handy1_0-1686796718123.png

add you know you have selected it correctly because you will see this when you go to subscription add on tap 

Handy1_1-1686796838941.png

No2

Agreed. There SHOULD be but not for a new subscriber. Boo.

No2

Thanks for the URL but it seems to be for active subscriptions only

No2

Change Subscription action seems to offer 90 day plan only after activation. Can someone confirm?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What are the chances you have a Quebec number or maybe even just looking at the Quebec region page

@No2 if you still don't see it, try again using Incognito mode.

However, I remember there was another member that cannot access 90 days choice for whatever reason and need support to make the plan change for him. 

So, you might need to message them for help if that is the case

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

No2

Please try to subscribe to the 90 day plan. I only get invoice for $44/month plan. No way to get an invoice for a 90 day plan as new subscriber. I don't know how to make myself more clear.

@No2 At change plan page, click on the plan and then you have a choice of 30 or 90 days

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-planhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

frostyfire22

If you are changing subscriptions, press "change subscription" and select If you want to change now or on renewal. There should be an option for a monthly subscription or a 90-day subscription.

No2

Thanks but it does not answer my question. How to subscribe to the 90 plan?

frostyfire22

@No2 You can get the $39/month pricing if you subscribe to the 90-day plan. You have to pay 90 days' worth of service at once though. So it would be $117 + tax upfront.

Need Help? Let's chat.