cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30$ Hello, when will the 1GB DATA, UNLIMITED TALK & TEXT PLAN

nelito
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When will this introductory $30 price end for the 1GB DATA, UNLIMITED TALK & TEXT?

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hi @on2wheels  the promo is really only for new customers.  being a couple months in i do not think you would be able to get it, even if you asked the mods.

I believe @Luddite  did discuss a work around to get it which involved getting a new sim and new number or porting out then porting in again, this would then involve  2 new sims (temp carrier and new  pm), so probably not worth it.

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Talk about bad timing, I'm hardly with PM for 2 months and missed this plan. Is there any way I can be switched to it?

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@nelitowrote:

When will this introductory $30 price end for the 1GB DATA, UNLIMITED TALK & TEXT?

Going by previous promos Public Mobile can end this one tonight or in four weeks.

If this fits your needs, sign up for it at your earliest convenience - it might not be available next time you check back.

(Keep in mind that your account with your previous number needs to stay active if you intend to port in your number. Some port-ins take a couple of minutes, under some circumstances it can take several days.)

Need Help? Let's chat.