cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3-way calls

DougEm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently tried to make a 3-way call but every time I tried to add the third person, the second person was dropped.  I successfully made 3-way calls on my Samsung with my previous provider.

4 REPLIES 4

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle
Spoiler
@DougEm 
Maybe try rebooting the phone and try again.  

Or you could try the PM Sim card in another phone to help determine whether it is a PM service issue versus hardware issue.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DougEm wrote:

I recently tried to make a 3-way call but every time I tried to add the third person, the second person was dropped.  I successfully made 3-way calls on my Samsung with my previous provider.

@DougEm  It should work. If it doesn't then best to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to investigate if the problem is network related.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Here's instructions on how to do it:

You can connect three people on one call by doing the following:
1. Once the call is connected, select the add call option ("+" icon)
2. Once add call is selected the other person on the call will be put on hold. Now you can either choose from your contacts or dial the number manually.
3. After the new party answers there will be a icon called Merge. Selecting Merge will connect all 3 participants 🎉

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can do 3-way calls with Public Mobile.  Weird that its not working for you after switching.  Do you have a different phone?  Maybe you're doing it wrong?

Need Help? Let's chat.