cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Months Pre Pay Plan

House_G7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see the three months pre pay is  much cheaper than the monthly plan. The data allocated on each plan; is it the total sum for 90 days or is the data per month? 

6 REPLIES 6

where do you see the cheaper plan ?

@House_G7 wrote:

Yeah I think I might have gone too excited and assumed you can get it cheaper if you pay 3 months in advance. Remembering the WIND/Mobilicty days (ofcourse not as reliable network as with PM(Telus). 

Thanks for the assist.

As mentioned above, there used to be some discount for 90 days plan. That has disappeared since they launched cheaper 3G plans. However, 90 days plans now have minor benefits such as having access to data throughout 90 days so you can spread out however you like or possibly avoid system issues like payment or renewal glitches as you will not have to deal with renewal/payment more often.

House_G7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah I think I might have gone too excited and assumed you can get it cheaper if you pay 3 months in advance. Remembering the WIND/Mobilicty days (ofcourse not as reliable network as with PM(Telus). 

Thanks for the assist.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@House_G7 

The data allotment is over the 90 day period.

The 90 days have no cost advantage.  The main advantage is the ability to use the allotment of data spread over 90 day period versus 30 day.  You can find an equivalent 30 day plan priced similar to any 90 day plan.  

The disadvantage is paying the whole cost up front and if you decided to change plans or leave Public mobile, since it is prepaid, you will potentially lose more money since PM does not prorate plans.  

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

There are a couple deals on 90-day, however they are few.  It used to be a savings in 2016.

The special promos and ready made plans are 30-day, and currently a better deal, if you wish throttled LTE speeds.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@House_G7 wrote:

I see the three months pre pay is  much cheaper than the monthly plan. The data allocated on each plan; is it the total sum for 90 days or is the data per month? 

Where did you see that it's cheaper to have a 90 days plan??? Did you see that here really https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans ? And yes it's data for the 90 days when you want and need them..

Need Help? Let's chat.