cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB bonus for 12 month - incorrect cycle counting.

Yamiaijin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up on a $35 plan with the 2GB for 12 months promotion. I've only used the plan for 3 months; however, the bonus is telling me that 6/12 cycle of the bonus have been used. Have anyone get this  problem?

10 REPLIES 10

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Have a great day!

Yamiaijin

I got confirmation from PM Support that their ends shows the correct start date and I will get 12 months out of the bonus. 🙂 

@Yamiaijin wrote:

Thanks all for the reply. My account started 22 April 2022. It should be at the 4th Cycle right now for bonus; however, my account read 7/12.  I will definitely send a ticket in.

@Yamiaijin   you are correct, you should only be on your 4th cycle. 

Let us know what PM Support says  

Yamiaijin

Thanks all for the reply. My account started 22 April 2022. It should be at the 4th Cycle right now for bonus; however, my account read 7/12.  I will definitely send a ticket in.

@Timer wrote:

@Yamiaijin 

upgrade to a 4G plan you will no longer receive the 2GB bonus free from the previous plan.

Thats true for some promotional data offers, but in this thread, changing plans hasn't been discussed.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Yamiaijin 

upgrade to a 4G plan you will no longer receive the 2GB bonus free from the previous plan.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Yamiaijin 

I don't recall any 12-month promos. But I do recall many 6-month promos.

The counter might indicate gigabytes, not months, 2GB subtracted each month?

Login Self-Serve to figure out your activation date. Then go through the Announcements forum to see which promo(s) ran at the time. Then read the details - they're always explained in painfully careful terms. Then open a support ticket with the CSAs or the stupidbot if things aren't matching up.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Someone thought they were a month or 2 ahead yesterday I believe so maybe a glitch on their end. Best thing to do would get a CSA to investigate if it truly is such a discrepancy

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

lol Probably another caching problem. Try on another browser or device. This is the first I've heard of that issue.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yamiaijin what exact date you joined PM?  We need to know your date you joined before we can confirm if the cycle count is correct.   Also, Keep in mind PM is running on 30 days cycle and not monthly.  

Of course, if you are certain you are right, open ticket with PM Support and have them to check

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.