cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ol phone

Knucklez12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought an older model phone and my sim card is too small for it. Can a get a larger one to fit it?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Knucklez12 

If you threw away the spacers for the SIM, I would suggest you drop into a Telus/Koodo store and ask if they have spare spacers they happened to throw away.

Just wondering what is the make and model of your old phone?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hi if you have a utility knife you could cut a thin piece of cardboard the size of your sim slot and then mark the middle with your sim and cut it out slip SIM card in put the whole thing in your sim slot,easy 😜

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did you keep the pieces from the original purchase of your SIM card? If yes, press what you have back into it and then push out the size you need. 

You can buy SIM card adapters to up size your SIM. Or you could ask a mobile shop for the cards that they throw away as they likely only use the nano sim and chuck the rest of it out. That is what you need....and all SIM card sizes are the same size so can be a Bell, AT&T etc. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM SIMs come as 3-in-1. You should be able to stick nano into micro and all together into standard. If you lost other 2 parts (micro+standard) you can find exact dimensions on Internet and cut exact shape from some thick piece of plastic (like container lid or similar).

Meow_0-1658588543719.png

Meow_1-1658588548250.png

Need Help? Let's chat.