cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB Bonus Data came used?

feb1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the 2GB one-time bonus data and 500 international minutes. But the bonus data shows I've already used over 40%, which is impossible, no way I used this much immediately after getting the data. Anyone has the same experience?

Screenshot_20221218_072637_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg2022-12-18_072619.png

5 REPLIES 5

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@feb1990 

Now you know what to do in the future, when logging into your account so you see the most updated information.

Just remember that and you'll be good.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@feb1990 

Going by your usage it looks like you have the start of a very nice collection of add ons and you've started with matching pairs! Happy Noel and have a Merry New Year!!

feb1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey thanks guys, I followed your instructions and now I see!

I think there was a similar deal last year and I signed up to that and did not use up the data. The issue was caused by that, and it's showing the last deal's info. I cleared cache and refreshed now it shows the correct info. 

2022-12-18_075225.png

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@feb1990 

Your probably looking at cached information before.

You should try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Then do a refresh of the overview page using the little circular refresh wheel.

Try again.

Your screen shot is probably showing you the add-ons from some other promo.

Not the gift of add on you just got.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@feb1990 

How long have you been a customer? Could those be last years gifts? Try logging in using secret/incognito mode or try the refresh arrows at the bottom right of the add ons section.

Need Help? Let's chat.