cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$29 40gb and $21 3gb plans being offered to existing customers by text

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I received an invitation by text to pick up the $29 40 GB plan.  I've also heard of others being offered the $21 3gb plan by text. 

Anyone else?

11 REPLIES 11

EdN

I hope you were able to get the $29 40gb plan before it expired.  Showing $29 10gb now.  There is also a $19 1gb plan available to existing customers 

6227C1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just to add some more info, I switched to the $34/50GB Can/USA plan on May 10. At that time, I saw the $29/40GB plan in the options page of my account, and I don't recall getting a text for either of these plans. Also, I didn't know there was a time limit to it because I was going to sign up the rest of my family to the $29 plan - they're all currently on the $25/1GB plan.

v_v

'The one who receive the $21 offer should own a package lower then $21' --- correct.  I am using $15, so rec'd the $21 offer.

Ana20

Thanks for responding!

I knew about the $19 ,but the $21 it's much better,and only $2 more

@Ana20   There's also a $19 plan available to existing members although only 1GB of data compared to the 3GB with the $21 plan.

Ana20

I did receive a text with the $29 plan,but not with the $21 ,and this the one I'd like to have it  

@funpig1  No I don't, maybe you replied "stop" to one?  You can sign up for email subscriptions offers at the bottom of this page

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/why-public 

I don't know whether it is aimed at existing customers though.  I think unless you opted out of getting text offers at some time it's just the luck of the draw, or maybe they have some flag system to decide who to send the offers to

funpig1

@EdN @Ron_B  What is your current plan?

@hTideGnow @Phil_Adelphus 

Do you have any idea how existing customers can get or resubscribe to getting these texts offers? I don't recall receiving one or possibly rejecting one in the 5 years that I have been a customer.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @EdN yes another confirmed about the text offer too.  PM is going good thing 

Ron_B

Just receive the $29 40gb offer, not the $21 3gb. But my actual package is $24 and a agent told me a few weeks ago : PM send only upper special to actual customers.

The one who receive the $21 offer should own a package lower then $21

Need Help? Let's chat.