cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$29/40gb plan or $29/10gb plan for existing members?

Lumine5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!
Sorry if I'm not posting in the right place.
I'm an existing member and received a text for $29 / 40gb plan (1st picture) today. But when I log in to my account I see a $29 / 10gb plan (2nd picture).
-Are these both actually the same plan and one is a typo? If so, which one is the correct one?
-Does the $29 / 40gb plan include talk and text? And can I keep my number?

Please advise?
Thank you!
Capture-PM01.PNG
Capture-PM02.PNG

9 REPLIES 9

@GaryR2D1   It's not unusual for Public Mobile to send text offers like this that are not generally available to all existing members.   If they sent it to you they know you're an existing member.

GaryR2D1

Thank you for that heads up Phil_Adelphus.  It also says "available for new activations only".  As I already have an active account and don't want or presumably don't need a new sim card to avail to that limited time offer as sent to my cell. There was no mention of a new activation only eligibility requirement in my cell message so I'm wondering if I qualify or not as my cell phone message on Friday stated Reply Yes to get this limited time offer added to your account and will take effect on your next renewal date. I went in circles with the Chat Bot this morning as it merely reguritated the offer as indicated on the shop page or asked me to rephrase the question. I don't want to apply off the shop page for something I don't qualify for based on the stated requirements and am wondering if I apply thru the cell phone offer before the deadline to do so on Tuesday whether it will be accepted/activated upon  my renewal date next month without hicups... Do you or anyone else have first hand experience with such inconsistencies? With thanks.   

@GaryR2D1  On the Shop page that plan lists (as do all PM plans) "unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging."

GaryR2D1

Hi I am an existing PM client on the basic 25$ per monthly pay as you go 1 GB plan at 3G speeds. This past friday (June 14th) I received that text for the 40GB at 4 G speeds at 29$ per month plan and it seems like a worthy step up yet I can't find any literature if it includs unlimited international texting and images? Does anyone know for sure either way? This offer expires on June 18th. With Thanks

Lumine5

Thank you for all the fast replies! 😀

Paul215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

''-Does the $29 / 40gb plan include talk and text? And can I keep my number?''

yes and yes

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Lumine5   Currently there are two plans for $29, one is 40GB and for new customers only, the other is the 10GB one you see which is for existing members.   But PM does send out special offers by text so you could say YES and keep screenshots as evidence just in case you don't get the 40GB one.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lumine5 

It looks like the text promo is a flash sale with 40gb of data to selected PM members.

Good deal. If you want it, type in YES and it will change on your next renewal date.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lumine5 

$29 /10GB is the regular plan for existing subscribers.

but if you get a text for $29/40GB, then you need to follow the text and reply Yes to get the deal.  it is a special targeted offered.  So, if want the 40GB, reply Yes quickly

Need Help? Let's chat.