cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$26 4G plan with 15GB data

Mobilemech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received the following offer via text and accepted it. I then received a confirmation text that the offer would be added to my account and take effect on my renewal date.

When I look at my account, it still shows my current plan on my renewal date. When can I expect to see the new plan on my account?

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

Mobilemech

As stated above, it did take a few days (6). This should answer the question for anyone else in the future.

Thank you

Mobilemech

I ended up seeing the offer/scheduled change about 6 days after I accepted. There was a weekend in there so I'm not sure if that's why it took so long.

melilee

I received a text offer as well & accepted it too.  I don't see the new plan on my account either & I was going to post a question in the community here to ask the same thing as to when the new plan would show up in my  upcoming subscription. I accepted the offer a couple days ago.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mobilemech  It should still change on your renewal date to 15GB $26 plan . To be safe screen shot the text and your reply YES to except the offer  as proof should it not change in your renewal date and support  will correct it . But I think your good to go enjoy the new great plan 🙂

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Mobilemech 

From past text promo offers, sometimes customers will see the scheduled plan change in their account in a few days.  While others have not seen any scheduled plan change.  It should still go through especially if you got the confirmation text back.  If not, at least you have the evidence with your texts.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Mobilemech 

It can take up to 72 hours for it to show up under your account. Go to the app and look at subscriptions. It should say there of upcoming new plans. Or log into your account and go to subscriptions. Here is an example.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1708373172427.png

Chalupa_Batman_1-1708373172434.png

Need Help? Let's chat.