cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 mb data that's included in the $15 plan may be plenty.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

8 REPLIES 8

rukawa0929
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This plan seems like a money..
Assuming that you stay for 5 + years, do 5 referals minus $2 autopay
You only end up having to pay $3 / month (!!) Which is amazing..
Will get this for my mom but waiting for better promotion to come out (referal bonus / data bonus for new clients, etc)

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So I was playing around with the historical usage and you can actually sort it by usage type. So when you do that all the data usage is grouped together. You can also copy the data and paste it into excel. With a bit of data manipulation you can total up all the data used (too bad you can't export your history directly to excel).

Based on what I found and the announcement about the free 1gb of data bonus I am seriously considering changing to the $15 plan.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It’s easy to check - just log into your account page and it will show how much data you used during the current cycle period.  

kelvarnsen

@geopublic wrote:

@kelvarnsen wrote:

Is there an easy way to check your data usage for each billing period? I know you can look at all your usage history but that requires you to cycle through day by day to count up your data. I am just curious because ever since they added free wifi at work I don't think I come close to using 1gb, but im not really sure.

@kelvarnsen You can use your device's built in data usage app. Just sync it with your plan start date and you can get a pretty accurate +/- 50MB reading.

My phone only lets me track my usage data monthly not for a 30 day period. I used to have a tracker app but I got rid of it to save memory and because I never came close to using 1gb.

Either way I am more interested in finding out my historical usage, not future usage. 

@geopublic wrote:

@kelvarnsen wrote:

Is there an easy way to check your data usage for each billing period? I know you can look at all your usage history but that requires you to cycle through day by day to count up your data. I am just curious because ever since they added free wifi at work I don't think I come close to using 1gb, but im not really sure.

@kelvarnsen You can use your device's built in data usage app. Just sync it with your plan start date and you can get a pretty accurate +/- 50MB reading.

Good suggestion!  Just reset mine, don't know why I didn't do it earlier:)

@kelvarnsen wrote:

kelvarnsen

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I find it too more than enough, i do restrict data for some apps and i never flush cashe unless i know i will have access to wifi

I don't use free WiFi tough, but mostly cause i don't have it everywhere i go and since i do have data. I just don't consume that much( for now at least)

Need Help? Let's chat.