Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200mb add ons

sohailparmar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i add 200mb for 10$

its not showing us roaming 

when i refill it

but in my account it showing us roaming 200mb and its not working in canada please help me i wanna use is it in canada

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sohailparmar wrote:

i add 200mb for 10$

when i refill it

but in my account it showing us roaming 200mb and its not working in canada please help me i wanna use is it in canada

@sohailparmar  It appears you purchased the wrong add-on. Us roaming add-ons are only for the US and expire 10 days after purchase. You need to contact the moderators for help.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sohailparmar wrote:

i add 200mb for 10$

when i refill it

US roaming will not work in Canada.  You need to add the Canadian 200MB add on for $10 for it to work in Canada.

You can try ask for assistance if you made a mistake by contacting Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To hear back from them could take upto 48 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.