cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 times deducted payment

rajanitw24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

2 times deducted payment on my credit card for this month. Please correct.

Thanks,

Raja

6 REPLIES 6

lovelyrachel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think I would go to https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage and send a message to CS_agent to look into your account

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rajanitw24 

Are the transactions both posted transactions? Or is one pending and the other posted? Sometimes it takes a couple of days for the pending transaction to drop off the account and leave only the posted transaction.

Does your self serve account balance show a credit of $18? (HST$2.70 added to the credit card charge=$20.70) Wait a day or two and if both transactions are posted and you do not see the credit in your self-serve account you can contact customer support and ask for a refund which can take up to 30 days to process or a credit to your account to be used on your next renewal.

rajanitw24

no

my credit card showing 2 payments. not same day, one on sep 30 and other one on Oct 1st.

I did not request any plan change. My credit card showing correctly. same amount 20.70 cad   

rajanitw24

yes, my credit card showing 2 payments. not same day, one on sep 30 and other one on Oct 1st.

I did not request any plan change. My credit card showing correctly. same amount 20.70 cad   

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rajanitw24 , renewal cycles are 30 days.  It is possible to have 2 renewals within a month.  Was this what happened?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @rajanitw24   

Please login to My Account and check the Payment History , does it show 2 payments?

Also, the 2 payments are on the same day or different one?  Did you request plan change in the middle of the month

Or maybe the credit card showing 2 charges but one is a pending and one one is real charge?

Give us more details, like when are the 2 charges and how much

Need Help? Let's chat.