cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 gig promo code didnt take

amnovie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was using online help getting my account set up last night and the help pasted the operating hours and when I finally got every thing entered including the promo code, it all got accepted except I didn't get my 2 gig bonus. It was a large motivating factor in selecting Public and a big factor in remaining with this service. How do I get this looked into?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

amnovie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ahh, 72 hours. I see. Perfect. 

From the terms....

* Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amnovie 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50,$60, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB, just to you know.

they will applied within 72hr,,

@amnovie 

The terms and conditions say it will be applied within 2 business days. If nothing shows up by Friday afternoon contact customer support to have it applied. The promo still shows on pm's website.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd3-3523583103

Meow
Mayor / Maire

2GB promo will not appear instantly on your account. Give it a few days (3) for system to update your account.

If you do not see it on Tuesday (11 Jan) come back for instructions (you do not need them now) what to do.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@amnovie   The 2GB bonus for plan $35 over will take couple days to appear on your My Account in the My Promotion box.  Usually within 72 hours.  Please check again in couple days

Need Help? Let's chat.