cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2 AutoPay reward not being applied (acc. opened in 2021)

mrDavidOne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I just noticed (I probably should've paid attention way back) that every month I pay $25.99 for my plan that is supposed to be $25 only. At first I thought it was maybe tax, but it doesn't make sense since I have AutoPay set up I should be paying less than that.

How do I fix this? I can't open a ticket nor I know who to to talk to. Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

@mrDavidOne   Yes, PM is making everything way too simple in the My Account.   Obviously they try to make it a one model fit all  and don't want to spend time to show the details clearly.   Sad.  And I don't think they will make any change to that 

mrDavidOne

Yeah I guess it's too bad the tax is applied directly without showing up in the history. Definitely felt the tax was higher than it "should be". Thanks for the insight!

mrDavidOne

According to my account profile I am indeed receiving them, I just thought the difference amount was perhaps "too much"/bigger than I expected for it to be tax only

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mrDavidOne 

Looks like those federal and provincial governments want their share of the pie. Check your payment history. It will show you what payments, credits and debits have been made. The description will identify whether its a reward, an automatic or manual payment etc.... Keep in mind all taxes are added at the point of sale and are not listed in your transaction history. You will see them added to your credit amounts or at the time that you purchase a voucher.

mrDavidOne

Yes I am living in Ontario. I see, that does makes sense. I don't think I can see a breakdown/receipt of each month's payment I guess. Thank you!

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mrDavidOne sounds about right for tax check in the reward section of your account to see if you are receiving your autopay or in your payment section/transaction history

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mrDavidOne 

We you are located, do you pay PST and GST?

Seems like you only paid 4% in taxes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mrDavidOne   Price look correct.  $25.99 is $23 + Tax .  You are in Ontario, right?

So, your plan is $25, $2 Autopay discount = $23   

Yes, price shows on PM My Account is before tax.  When they charge your CC, they will add appropriate tax based on the province of your phone number  (area code)

Need Help? Let's chat.