cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB Bonus for New member?

kimwen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I just transfer my phone number from fido to public mobile because I received a promotion message from public mobile said the new member can get 1Gb data for each month when sign up and keep a $35 and up plan. I ordered my Sim card on Dec.6 and arrived in Dec 9. Just missed the promotion. Can I get that 1GB bonus ?

5 REPLIES 5

cynical_manatee

I feel you, i saw this as well. Normally i would have ordered this on amazon as i do have prime shipping, but i was away for the weekend and did not want to risk the shipping at all or someone else to do this for me.

Depending on where they are tho, it can be difficult to go somewhere for a sim, especially if they live in more remote areas. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kimwen wrote:

Feel regret to transfer from fido without the 1GB/mo. bonus . 

Do you have no store within reasonable distance or are incapable (I sympathize)?

Did you think you would get a SIM delivered overnight?

I don't understand this focus on ordering online. If there's a time limit for something you want then go out and get it the quickest way possible to meet the time limit. There was even a bit of extra time for this promo instead of the usual weekend 2 day flash sale.

kimwen

Feel regret to transfer from fido without the 1GB/mo. bonus . 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

1 gb free data every momth is over.   Maybe it wil come back, who knows except those in public mobile.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kimwen wrote:

Hi, 

I just transfer my phone number from fido to public mobile because I received a promotion message from public mobile said the new member can get 1Gb data for each month when sign up and keep a $35 and up plan. I ordered my Sim card on Dec.6 and arrived in Dec 9. Just missed the promotion. Can I get that 1GB bonus ?

You just missed it by a day...

From December 4 to 8, customers that activate on a $35/mo plan or higher will receive a bonus 1 GB of data every month. Simply activate between December 4, 2019 6:00AM ET to December 8, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $35+/mo plan to receive this offer. This offer is available to new customers only. 

...but PM is currently giving away a 1GB of data add-on AND a 400 minutes of International calling add-on...for free. These are 1 time add-ons that will stay on your account until you use them up...even if it takes several months or longer. Get it before Dec 25th.

Need Help? Let's chat.