cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15GB for $40

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Good morning community , just noticed the 15GB plan for $40 does not show on the website anymore … so it appears this plan is done for now but I did notice in self serve the 20GB for $45 is still available 

so I’m wondering since I’m on the 15GB for $40 if it’s still showing in self serve for others that are on a different plan …. Was hoping to switch a friend over to PM with the 15GB for $40 plan this tue 

addding never mind I see what the problem was I had it set to Quebec some how on website … it’s still there PHEW !

2 REPLIES 2

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

FWIW, I'm seeing 15GB/$40 on the main splash page, set to EN|ON. Appears to be a sale, they claim it's regularly 15GB/$60. And way worse offers in QC (which is weird). Here's what I see with EN|ON:

2023-02-26_18-04-11 PM $40-15GB.png

and here's what I see with QC:

2023-02-26_18-05-31 PM QC.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Handy1 for some reasons, the Plan page on Public mobile site does not show all the plans sometimes.   You will see the complete list of plan when you activate  or change plan at My Account. 

And PM sometimes offers more aggressive plan in  Quebec due to competition there.  Other provinces can only jealous 

Need Help? Let's chat.