cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 GB - 4G Canada wide, unlimited plan still available?

Cyrus365
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am wondering is the Canada Wide - 15Gigs - 4G plan still available?  My friend joined this plan:

Cyrus365_1-1669246011765.png

And this to me is better as it has no end date, so it will always be that same price,  rather than  20 gigs for $35 plan that lasts for 15 months, and then goes back up to $55 afterwards.

7 REPLIES 7

@Cyrus365   The $40/15GB plan used to be available to select at activation although I'm not sure if that still applies and officially it's slated to be discontinued on the 27th of this month, although PM may decide to extend it for a few more days/weeks.

If you're unable to select it at activation, then you can schedule a plan change at next renewal to this plan immediately after activation if you activate by the 27th.  Scheduling a plan change at next renewal is always advised since PM doesn't refund for unused days left in the current cycle.

@Cyrus365 wrote:

I am not a public account member yet, so I don't see this,  all i see is the 20 gigs for 35 offer (15 months)? Could I sign up for that, when i get my account, switch to this plan?

You could certainly become a new customer on the $20 off $55/20GB plan, but at the time of requesting a plan change, you will only be able to chose from plans that are offered at that moment to existing customers. Also, you would lose the remainder of the $20 credits for future renewals.  Also, please note that when signing up for the $55 plan, you would have to pay the full $55 price at first.

Cyrus365
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not a public account member yet, so I don't see this,  all i see is the 20 gigs for 35 offer (15 months)? Could I sign up for that, when i get my account, switch to this plan?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Cyrus365....

it's still here...for now. If you are considering it, I'd suggest getting asap as it could disappear as quick as it appeared.

planupgrade.jpg

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Cyrus365 Yes it's still available until November 27.  From inside your account. Just schedule a change next renewal date.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cyrus365   I you can se it.. it’s available 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Cyrus365   Yes that plan plus the $45/20GB plan are still available in self serve and recommended to schedule plan change for the next renewal as PM doesn't prorate for unused days left in the current cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.