cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(12gb fall promo) So disappointed! Almost a week with no response!

sophiescrafting
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is definitely the worst customer service i've experience. Sent a pm to a moderator whose name i wouldn't menton and no reponse up to now. It's like talking to imaginary people and hoping to hear a response. We the customer deserves better than this ecspecially with the method you guys choose to communicate us.

3 REPLIES 3

Completely agree with you.

You are already in the queue if you followed this procedure: Contact moderators. The backlog is such that it may be several more days before you have a response. Suggest you create a way to cope with that delay. Robot Frustrated

While you are waiting some people have found this procedure helpful:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p....

Also, try your old SIM. If it works just keep using it until the PM SIM is functional. Do not close your old account; that will happen automatically. Or if you have another phone, use your old SIM in it and carry on with two phones

Let us know if you lose service altogether.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

sophiescrafting
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I totally understand that now but why didn't a bulletin or even a text message or an email came out to us the customers just to let us know what is going on intead of going through such a stressfull time just for a simple issue?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. PM had some back log issues when they unveiled that promo, and they're just clearing that now, PM didn't quite fully comprehend the popularity of the Promo, hoping they do in future

Need Help? Let's chat.