cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12GB on a 90 Day term Promo Plan for $40

tmathur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Last year in october I signed up with Public mobile on a promo plan that included 12 GB data on a 90 day plan for $40/month. I am willing to port another number on public mobile but I want to get the same plan for the 2nd connection. Currently this plan is not available. My question is that if this plan comes up again in October then should I sign up now and be able to switch to that plan or it would be available for new users at that time, if at all the plan comes up?

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

that is exatly what many other have done create a freedom mobile plan $25, port that number over and when exerything is settled and ok port the real number you want.

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
you are able to open a new FM line, port that over for the promo and then once everything settles, port your number over from your original line

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry, it's just a guessing game now that PM has shown they will do targeted promos that are not offered to all customers. Smiley Mad

So, unless a current plan is worth moving just keep an eye out for a promotion for which you qualify.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.