cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 plan

Dkai001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why did my $10 plan disappeared. Its now $15. Please advice.

64 REPLIES 64

Dkai001

Ok

@Dkai001 

As said.  Try Community Manager: @J_PM 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dkai001  hi if you have a ticket open that's about the best you can do,you can ask them to escalate 

HI @Dkai001   reply and ask them to escalate

if you have complain or seek further help, please message Community Manager: @J_PM 

Dkai001

Can someone advise me if Public Mobile has a escalation process.

i contact the CS Agent and he said he is highest level?

please advise how to escalate my concerns.

Dkai001

thanks 

Dkai001

Thanks

HI @Dkai001   FYI,  this is not a direct message and there is no need to post it 3  times.  🙂

and sorry, I am not joining your journey.  Good luck

(Good news, with the multiple posts and some duplicates, you will likely enjoy a $1 or $2 saving this month.  Yeah. Community rewards.)

Dkai001

complaint to the CCTS whether or not you get a reply from pm as they do not always respond to your complaint. Then fill out CCTS complaint form and attach the pdf file containing our çomplaint argument documentation.

https://stoptheteluspricehike.tumblr.com/post/683182774997417984/how-to-file-a-ccts-complaint-agains...

You can join us on our 

Dkai001

complaint to the CCTS whether or not you get a reply from pm as they do not always respond to your complaint. Then fill out CCTS complaint form and attach the pdf file containing our çomplaint argument documentation.

https://stoptheteluspricehike.tumblr.com/post/683182774997417984/how-to-file-a-ccts-complaint-agains...

You can join us on our journey

Dkai001

You can join us on our journey!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dkai001 

If you recieved no notice....and they will look! Then you have a viable complaint. Check your private messages.

HI @Dunkman   can you help to combine @Dkai001  posts?  OP definitely knows what is happening and not sure why a 2nd post needed after his first post one week ago

Dkai001

I want $10 plan

Dkai001

I use as emergency. Please lobby for the $10 plan.

Dkai001

where’s the petition?? I want to sign and call CCTS.

@Dkai001 

You should have gotten a text or email earlier this year.  Unfortunately, Public mobile has increased the price for $10 to $13.  If you did not receive the email or text, you could contact customer service agent, who may be able to help somewhat.  You can't get the $10 plan since it does not exist anymore.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/The-Grandfathered-10-Plan-is-No-More/td-p...

There is a petition going around to protest the price increase, but not sure whether that is going to help. 

You may want to consider increase your plan $15 which has unlimited texts, unlimited incoming calls.  100 Cdn outgoing calls and 250 mg data (3G speeds)

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

They upped the price to $13 / month --- not worth keeping any more --- suggest you switch to the $15 plan.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dkai001 hi you can't they raised the price on us to 13 dollars they want people to go to the 15 dollar plan 

Dkai001

I’m grandfather for the $10. Plan. It now disappeared from my plan.

please help! How do I get my $10.plan back??

Dkai001

What

Dkai001

I agree! They can’t raise prices without proper notice!

Dkai001

no reply 

Dkai001

Still waiting!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dkai001 

You won't get a phone call. A reply to a support ticket or a private message sent to them...keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up waiting time but expect a reply within the hour.

@Dkai001 ..sad to tell you,  they don't usually call customers back..maybe they will message.   

Dkai001

I think they block my link

unacceptable waiting for manager to call me.

Dkai001

I’m over 1500 now!

its unacceptable no one reply to me. 

Dkai001

yes principles!

loyal customer over 5 years!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

It's a matter of principle. Is it acceptable to you that your provider can break the very terms of service that they write that favour them....and breach the Code meant to protect the very few rights you have as a prepaid customer? That would mean providers could continue to coordinate their behaviors and raise all prices 30% so give you no choice but to pay the same elsewhere and effectively hold you captive without recourse. So that's ok with you that despite agreeing to adhere to the WCC a provider can do whatever they want, when they want and the customer can just suck it up!!🤣🤣🤣 That's pretty hilarious?!!

Need Help? Let's chat.