cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 less for the same plan?

Belfry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So i just went into my self serve to check out the current plans and i see a plan for $10 less for the same 20gb of 4 g data. Am i reading this correctly?

6 REPLIES 6

kylemartins0826
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would agree! I have done this multiple times with my plan. Just search for the best rate once your promo expires. If anything, phone planes will keep going down. Canadian plans are the most expensive in the world and you can see downward pressure taking effect.

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes it's possible. I would subscribe since it's a better deal. 

Aiden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yup 20gb for $45 with no promo code required

or you can select the 20gb for $55 and enter 20OFFMONTHLY promo code to make the plan $35 for 15months

then around the 14th or even by next Black Friday or around holidays, see what new plans are available to switch to

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Absolutely,  @Belfry 

Had I not switched one of my peeps from the $55 to the $45 plan, I wouldn't have believed it myself.

If you do switch, make sure to apply the change on your next renewal and not immediately as you will lose whatever is left on your current paid cycle.

You may also want to await the Boxing Day/New Year deals which are inevitably coming. ( albeit usually are geared toward new activations)

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes you're correct, there are currently some deals going on. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Belfry wrote:

So i just went into my self serve to check out the current plans and i see a plan for $10 less for the same 20gb of 4 g data. Am i reading this correctly?

The 20GB plan is there for $45. You can swtich to it.

Need Help? Let's chat.