cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstate promo texts

andrewf007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I mistakenly unsubscribed…how do I re subscribe?

6 REPLIES 6

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@andrewf007 It was recommended to me to text YES2 to 4911 if we are missing any of the latest promotions.

Or else follow many of the good suggestions here already.

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would text 4911 and go from there. You could also try a chat with SIMon here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@andrewf007 hi you should still receive the text for the 2gig gift,if you think you missed it type YES2 to 4911 see if it applies 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@andrewf007 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@andrewf007   People confirmed you should still get the text even you unsubscribed  PM text earlier, as this is sending from 4911 instead of 611 (unless you also blocked 4911)

You can try to send YES2 to shortcode 4911. 

If you were invited to get the bonus already, you will get a reply saying all good. 

if you have not been invited yet, you will get a reply saying you are not eligible.  But no worry, you are not eligible today but you will before Dec 15.  If that is the case, try to send the same text on Dec 16th

Need Help? Let's chat.