Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

its worst telecom provider ever

bye bye public mobile

Oracle

Re: its worst telecom provider ever

@kris8646 wrote:

i have missed an interview call yesterday. can you give that job to me? if you dont know how to deal with it just shut u r f services .. 

What is your issue is your phone suspended?  You haven't told us what your problem is

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

already 3 pages of replies discussed yesterday. the solution should be from @Moderator_Team

Oracle

@kris8646, there is an element of self responsibility to all issues.  It is never so clear cut that it is someone else's fault.  This service is unique in terms of the reliance on a self serve system.  A customer should always know what they are signing up for before doing so.  Regardless of the format, many customers here enjoy trouble free service.  If you have a problem that is account related, reaching out to the moderator team was the right thing to do.  There is a lead time for receiving a response.  If you have non account related issues, this community can assist.  A bit of tacfulness in your communication is always appreciated.

@will13am   its easy to give suggestions rather than understanding the pain of others. who gonna give back my job? are you? 

Highlighted
Oracle

@kris8646 wrote:

@will13am   its easy to give suggestions rather than understanding the pain of others. who gonna give back my job? are you? 

Sorry I cannot do that.  So, this post is not a call for help but rather an opportunity to vent. 

@will13am   i am waiting for these  mods from 2 days . this post is for them @Moderator_Team

Oracle

@kris8646 wrote:

already 3 pages of replies discussed yesterday. the solution should be from @Moderator_Team

I posted in that thread.  Are you able to login and verify that you still have 10 minutes left at the usage counter is not a live update it only updates a couple times a day.  Is it possible you have used up all of the minutes.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

@kris8646 wrote:

@will13am   i am waiting for these  mods from 2 days . this post is for them @Moderator_Team

I see.  To fix account issues, private messaging is the platform for the communications with the moderator team.  Tagging them in the public forum does not accelerate the process.  In fact, it may hinder it as it fills their inbox with more stuff.  The private messages are process on a first come, first serve basis. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If the moderators did not respond within the promised 48-hour timeframe, you can just CCTS them (https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/). Complaining with vulgar language in a public forum may further reduce your possibility of getting a new job as HR probably looks at your public internet traces.