cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop scamming people

Angry_Customer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile, last month your CS said they had cancelled my subscription and I would get my refund. That never happened. On top of that you guys charged me again this month!!! Your submit ticket doesn’t load. Your contact agent page isn’t working as well. You guys literally had a month to fix your technical problems but you guys never did. This is by far the worst telecom company I had ever dealt with. 

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Angry_Customer 

We are all customers like you here in the forums. Nobody from Public Mobile reads these. @JoyLuck has shared the link with you on how to reach out to a CS Agent. However, I would go into your mail box here and click on the arrow that is beside the Inbox and go to the Sent folder. Then reply to a previously sent message that way the next agent can work towards fixing the issues.

However, if that doesn't work, you have the right to reach out to your bank or credit card company to have the charges reversed. You will however have to have proof you've tried to cancel. Take screen shots of conversations with CS Agents to back yourself. Good luck.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Angry_Customer 

Can you log into self service? If yes, turn off your subscription(autopay) so you no longer get charged.

To contact agent use the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.