cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Day 10 and CANNOT SEND TEXT

The phone is a Samsung S7 and based on the Website it is compatible. The plan is unlimited text. Three tickets for three different issues and no one responded. How do I show my frustration?
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Arman wrote:
The phone is a Samsung S7 and based on the Website it is compatible. The plan is unlimited text. Three tickets for three different issues and no one responded. How do I show my frustration?

Showing it here in the forums is actually a pretty decent way because it makes a fairly public record of it. That way other potential clients may see it and have extra stuff to think about when selecting where to go for their service. I'm guessing the usual 48 hour response time is being even more delayed by everyone sending in tickets for the dropped calls issue (despite the issue already being known) which makes it harder for them to find tickets such as yours. In all honesty, they need more moderators/support staff. Hiring on more likely would increase the cost of the service though to cover the additional expense which would lose even more of their ability to compete (they are already being beat by other services right now). The S7 should be compatible unless it is a customized version from some specific service provider that may not have all the frequencies for Telus/Bell active, but that seems unlikely unless you imported it from overseas.

My phone is from Telus and worked on Telus and Koodo for years without any issue. other providers have the same services with more number of support. Good service does not cost them too much. I have to mention PM shares the customer service with Telus and Koodo and PM does not have their own expertise. Moderators are not technical and they only re-route tickets to Telus with limited knowledge of the system.
Mayor / Maire

@Psygineer 

Please review Arman's profile. He has several threads of this ridiculous on-going problem. And he's not alone. This newer $15 plan has been a real hassle for quite a number of people. I just renewed the older version last night and it works fine.

@z10user4 wrote:

@Psygineer 

Please review Arman's profile. He has several threads of this ridiculous on-going problem. And he's not alone. This newer $15 plan has been a real hassle for quite a number of people. I just renewed the older version last night and it works fine.

You're making me think I should cancel the order to the new $15 plan that I have coming. Not currently going over the minutes but it's not worth the hassle of unlimited incoming minutes if I'm going to have it "fixed" every month

Mayor / Maire

@Karnbot13 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Psygineer 

You're making me think I should cancel the order to the new $15 plan that I have coming. Not currently going over the minutes but it's not worth the hassle of unlimited incoming minutes if I'm going to have it "fixed" every month

Well...I'm not sure it's system-wide as we aren't getting a constant flood of people with the problem like some other problems have.

It's a very attractive plan now with that unlimited incoming. But this outgoing texting needs to be fixed. Maybe because there are workarounds that there's no urgency.

I don't know what you mean by "fixed every month".

recommend you to wait till we get some resolution for this issue. I cannot send any text for the last 10 days. ( it is a hassle)

@z10user4 wrote:

@Karnbot13 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Psygineer 

Well...I'm not sure it's system-wide as we aren't getting a constant flood of people with the problem like some other problems have.

It's a very attractive plan now with that unlimited incoming. But this outgoing texting needs to be fixed. Maybe because there are workarounds that there's no urgency.

@pm-smayer97 would be more familiar with the issues I'm speaking of

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Karnbot13 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Karnbot13 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Psygineer 

@pm-smayer97 would be more familiar with the issues I'm speaking of

This texting problem is not limited to the $15 plan. Please read these insights and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM, here:

Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

Inability to send a text is not limited to $15 Plan