Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: $25 Friend Referral Credit

@sabaisani wrote:

Hi, 

I refered my friend last week to public mobile deal at Walmart in Scarborough. I do not see the that on my account, can someone please look help me.

What deal are you talking about?  The $25 promo was an online at home activation not at a retail location

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

I had 4 referred and all signed up, but I never got any credit, neither did anyone of them. Who can I contact?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nahidul

Was the activation online activation or in store activation.  Online activation (at home) should have gotten both parties $25 credit.  Usually within 72 hours.  If more than 72 hours, you need to contact moderators.  It will take at least 24 hours to respond.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Regarding to this text 

Public Mobile here. We believe in getting by with a little help from our friends. So, until August 8th, you and your friend each get a $25 credit when you refer them to Public Mobile and they activate online. Conditions apply. Visit to learn more. You're included on the list of Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe.

I and my friend who refered me should have received $25 credit but nothing so far since Aug 5th.

Hi there, 

Was wondering if you eventually did get the credit. I referred several people since Tuesday and have yet to see any credit for them.

Greetings.

i did not get $25 as those lines were activated at the store. It only qualifies if you do it online yourself.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you activat at wall mart will you get the same credit or is this only if you activat online?

Hi C_quan,

If you want to benefit the $25 credit and SIM card for $0, you need to do the activation of a talk, text and data plan at London Drugs or Walmart. Also you need to be a new customer. You'll be able then to receive automatically the credit in your Public Mobile account within 72 hours of activation. 

Best regards