Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We want to hear from you: technical concerns, glitches, or bugs

A_CX_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: Thread Closed

We appreciate all your valuable feedback, in helping us identify crucial updates for our portals. The team is committed to addressing remaining issues. We ask you to contribute future feedback under our Get Support board to ensure posts are seen and responded to by our support members. Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Community Members, 

As you embrace the new way to experience mobility with Public Mobile, we want to know how your experience is, and if there are any issues you’ve encountered along the way. While we aim high, we know there’s room to grow. With your valuable feedback, we’ll keep innovating to deliver an even better experience. 

Use this thread to share any technical concerns, glitches, or bugs you've come across. Your valuable feedback will help our team identify and resolve issues effectively. 

Note: We will do our best to provide answers and updates to your questions. The team is working hard to share your feedback with our product teams to help resolve on-going issues. For support-related inquiries, please connect with our Oracles and Community experts for assistance. 

We'll be posting workarounds, updates and troubleshooting tips along the way.

Thank you,
Public Mobile Team

Please note: I am not a CS Agent and can't provide 1:1 support.
I do not monitor my direct messages.
398 REPLIES 398

@Ro4- Please contact support by clicking this. But you have to read this reply to do that. I suspect you or the other person have crossed lines. One or the other needs to get it fixed.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Brokeguy- More questions for you to maybe answer 1...did your account become inactive? What recording do you get when you dial 611? Can you login to your account? Did you have a credit card problem recently and chargebacks were done?

@Brokeguy wrote:

I got a new esim because the service just stopped for no reason 

@Brokeguy   and now working?

Brokeguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a new esim because the service just stopped for no reason 

@Ro4 wrote:

This New sim cart send to me with post

@Ro4   So, you get a new sim card now?

Please make a Change sim request by going to My Account using a Computer (not mobile devices)

Ro4

This New sim cart send to me with post

Ro4

Please have 2 person in one line and not received call 4388783382

@Brokeguy- Why did you get a new esim? Any more answers to questions? There is no actual talk to someone. It's all typing. You can type to the support people by clicking below to start. But we can often find things to get you going. It's the reason for this community.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Brokeguy

Maybe if I could actually talk to someone this would be quicker. Everything works just no 5g lte and H I had the 5g for a day then for no reason just shutoff took 5 hours to get a new esim and no 5g

@Brokeguy- So you got a new esim and then the problem started? Can you call in or out? Text in or out? Before? After? Some more answers to questions would be helpful.

Brokeguy

I'm broke because of the plan and it was working fine before it just shut off and I had to get another esim

@Brokeguy- You don't sound so broke to me with an $80 plan. 🙂 How was the reception before you changed to a 5G plan? Maybe reception just isn't very good where you are. Do you get the same result somewhere else? Does your phone support 5G? Is there a toggle in the networks to set it to? Have you done all the OS updates? What is the make and model of the phone?

Brokeguy

Terrible service paying for 5G and getting LTE or even H+ for 80 bucks are you joking 

TeaGuide22

Hello, I did read that with the addition of ESIM that it's only on new activations at this time. They are working to make sure that existing customers can use it, but I don't think they are there yet. I hope this may be helpful although disappointing. Have a really nice day. 

Ro4

Please call now

@Ro4- So the other day I called you from my Public account and we briefly talked. The call went through. Now with you asking about this again, I called from another non-Public number and it went through to a voicemail name of what sounded like a woman. Not a voicemail greeting, just a recorded name. It might be possible that you picked up a number that already belongs to somebody. Or that they managed to somehow get it themselves. Sometimes these things get tripped up in the system.

If so then you would need support to fix it for you.

Ro4
  • Have same The problem Call me from another person don't receive call 

Ro4

Have same The problem Call me from another person don't receive call 

Kluutz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My subscription cost was showing double what it should be in the app. But logging into the website and checking my account shows the correct amount.

Ro4

Have same The problem Call me from another person don't receive call 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

His phone works now. I called him. He answered.

@Ro4 wrote:

Please have another person with my line 

HI @Ro4  what you menat?

Ro4

Please have another person with my line 

@Ro4- From anywhere? Is your service active? Can you do real sms texting in or out? Use the internet not on wifi? Did you recently transfer your number in? If so did you leave the old sim in a phone to confirm the transfer text?

Ro4

Please I can't receive call 4388783382

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@esjliv Indeed, the thread is still being monitored. The team is working behind the scenes providing info to support resolution. 

Brokeguy

My service isnt working and I have no phone cause my number got ported

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@abtest Sorry you've experienced this challenge. The team has been working on restoring old accounts, history  should still remain stored within the old account. I'll ask them team to take a closer look. Thank you. 

@Waggy1 wrote:

I have been using Public Mobility for years and it was a Great system until we had problems!  We cannot get help.  PM continue to take money for our data plan and the data plan only works rarely!  I cannot log into my own account I just get "Forbidden A1.

@Waggy1 - is this your 2nd community id because you were forced to create a new nickname? IF so, and you want the first one back you can submit a ticket with CSA to request this.

That Forbidden A1 message happens to me too. Usually, i just close that tab completely and start over again with a fresh Public page, and this fixes it. OR, it is a login page that was left open, then when you go back to log in again you can't with the email and password on screen. Again, you gotta back out to a fresh Public website and go to the top right and into your My Account.

Not sure why Public sites are so cranky. They seem to have always been in my time here. Members trouble shooting with incognito and different browsers. It just shouldn't happen

yack
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

your website is slow since i joined in PM, and getting worse. Omg i never had this slow web in my life. are you aware of this? time is gold.

Need Help? Let's chat.