cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

@gstone99 wrote:

Will this offer be available through the month of august? I will need a plan, but not until the end of September, so I would prefer not to sign up any earlier than possible.

Goll dang it! Where's my goss sarn crystal ball?! Oh wait. There's my Magic 8-Ball. Let's see...it says - Don't count on it. Smiley Happy

The details say limited time offer. Only the company knows. And they ain't gonna tell until they announce it's imminent demise. Either that or just yank it.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

Just switch from Freedom mobile it's great for me travelling from coast to coast and to the south

Thanks PM

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@maheshboloor wrote:

Thats an amazing plan and great value for money for frequent US travelers.

Also I wish PM charges only 10$ for additional 1 gb add on of data. 30$ is really expensive if you run out of data before renewal.

Koodo and others charge $10/100mb  or more

@gstone99 wrote:

Will this offer be available through the month of august? I will need a plan, but not until the end of September, so I would prefer not to sign up any earlier than possible.

Are you currently with PM? Guessing yes since you belong to this forum. You can add the plan and future date it to start on the start of your next cycle

Mayor / Maire

@gstone99 wrote:

@gstone99  What @torontokris  suggests is probably your best bet.  You could actually sign up with PM and get $10 plan and then future date to the promotional $60 plan, that way you will be guaranteed to have that plan even if the promotion is over.

Just to add to the suggestion, if you sign up with the $10 plan (least epensive option), you can opt for a new number until you're ready to port over your number at the end of September.

@Alan_KIs the transition between Canada and US plan seamless in terms service? I noticed a people on the forum temporarily loosing service for a while after buying US package and returning back to Canada. Does this plan work differently in that aspect?

@GinYVR wrote:

@Alan_KIs the transition between Canada and US plan seamless in terms service? I noticed a people on the forum temporarily loosing service for a while after buying US package and returning back to Canada. Does this plan work differently in that aspect?

Yes it works great . I just went over to the states had no problem worked great ...

Can I change to this plan when I need it and change back to my regular plan for the next billing cycle?

Thanks

@91_MR2 wrote:

Can I change to this plan when I need it and change back to my regular plan for the next billing cycle?

Thanks

@91_MR2 wrote:

Thanks

You can do that, but whatever plan you want must been currently offered when requesting each change.

That makes sense.  Thank you