Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

In which case there may well be a LOT more things that could be a done to that account to add far more value than getting 2GB of one time free data.

AE_Collector

@Yummy wrote:
What kind of plan is that when you do not have free texting which comes with ALL current PM plans? I guess it is some very old plan?

And you registered with community Today meaning you were PM customer and had absolutely no issues so far nor a need to ask questions?

The last plan to have limited texting was a $10/50 minutes/50 SMS plan until 2019. After you send 50 messages, you cannot send anymore.

Going back further, there were other plans that didn't include texting at all, so presumably the OP has one of those even older grandfathered plans still.

@Amanjit wrote:

I received the text message to activate the free holiday giveaway mins. I replied yes, but the text 'Yes' does not transmit as I do not have text message plan with my service.

Interesting... What kind of plan is that when you do not have free texting which comes with ALL current PM plans? I guess it is some very old plan?

And you registered with community Today meaning you were PM customer and had absolutely no issues so far nor a need to ask questions?

@Irish41 wrote:

I received a text for this reward but when I replied yes it would not add to my account. 

@Irish41  - if you activated as a new customer this December, than as per the Terms, it should be applied with one week of activation:

"New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation."

@Sherif_Sheko 

If you replied with YES to the SMS text for the More is Merrier. It seems that staff is trying to keep up with inputting the More is Merrier promo.

Here is the announcement:

More-is-Merrier 

Amanjit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks sir

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Too many asking for their holiday bonus not getting applied. 

May be ask them to check the announcement thread for the latest update and give some time to the team for their time off during holidays. I would say wait till Monday and then contact support agents to get it applied manually to your account.

pkaraa

It took four days for me to get the freebies applied to the account after the reply. 

That wait-time is certainly going down everyday. If you dont get it by monday then you may contact support agents to get it applied to your account manually.

Amanjit

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Irish41 : Take a screenshot of your texting app screen showing your reply to 4911. Then if by Saturday you still don't have them then you'll need to contact the CSA's to have them manually added.

@Amanjit 

A more detailed description on how to contact the Customer Service Agents follows:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact Customer Support Agent, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Irish41 

It may take up to 72 hours to "see" the items added to your self-serve.

Important thing is you responded "YES".

Enjoy the freebies!!!

Amanjit

Thanks

Irish41
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text for this reward but when I replied yes it would not add to my account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amanjit : Click on the cartoon quote icon in the lower right and muddle your way through the chatbot to get to Submit a ticket.

Amanjit

Thanks, but how to contact CS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amanjit : You will need to contact the CSA's to have them manually added.

Amanjit

I received the text message to activate the free holiday giveaway mins. I replied yes, but the text 'Yes' does not transmit as I do not have text message plan with my service. Please help me to activate this free holiday giveaway offer. Thanks

pkaraa

@Sherif_Sheko wrote:

Hello,

I got a message to get one time offer fir 2G data till 31 December just apply yes for instant apply i didn't but didn't get anything.

You ll get email and then SMS which needed to be replied with a YES then within 3-4 days you ll get 2GB data and free int'l minutes.

If your account was started in Dec. then you dont need to wait for SMS, it will be automatically applied to your account. 

In both cases, if you havent got any till now, contact support agents to get it applied manually.

@Anonymous  and I was being facetious, as I often think people do not know their account PIN.

So, it was good you pointed that out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : lol I just think it's useful to add that info when suggesting the 611 service. The only thing you can do without the PIN is hear your balance...which is played at the beginning anyway along with your due date.

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

Also, you can call 611 from your device. It will tell you if you the balance of any Data addons that are currently on your account.

@esjliv : ...using your 4 digit PIN.

Yes.👍

But doesn't everybody know their account PIN @Anonymous  -  😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv wrote:

Also, you can call 611 from your device. It will tell you if you the balance of any Data addons that are currently on your account.

@esjliv : ...using your 4 digit PIN.

@Sherif_Sheko wrote:

Hello,

I got a message to get one time offer fir 2G data till 31 December just apply yes for instant apply i didn't but didn't get anything.

@Sherif_Sheko  - when did you receive the text?

Just curious, I am sure some people may have gotten this addon at the beginning of December and may even have used it all up since then.

Do you frequent your Self Serve account often to check the overview section?

If you have not created an account, you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sherif_Sheko : So you got a text from 4911 and you replied to it with a Yes and you didn't get a confirmation reply back and you don't see the add-ons in your self-serve overview page.

That's a lot of conditions. 🙂 If so then you'll need to contact the CSA's to have them applied.

Be nice....they're a gift 🙂

Sherif_Sheko

Hello,

@Hutchie According to the terms and conditions.

• These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and you'll receive a SMS to let you know.

Hutchie

thank you

@Hutchie   Some confirmed they got it within 2 days.  But no worry, you are eligible.  if you don't see them in your My Account in 5 days, then open a ticket with PM

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hutchie : You should...soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.