Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

Anonymous
Not applicable

@madhu 

New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation. 

read Terms & Conditions

More is merrier (publicmobile.ca)

@madhu 

Accord to the terms and conditions, within one week.  I recently activated another account and I received my bonus add ons within 48 hours. 

madhu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi folks,

I signed up for Public mobile on Dec 20 2021. Will I need to wait longer to receive the SMS to activate Holiday rewards (500 minutes INTL calling & 2GB data) ?

Thank you for your help.

Madhu.

@bng988 wrote:

I got the bonus add on. But my international calls are not connected and ended up with no dial tone and busy signal.

Which country are you trying to call?  Not all are included.

Nope @Look-4-Fun 

They only expire once you've used them up.

The only "condition", is that you remain a Public Mobile customer long enough to consume them.  😉

Happy Holidays!!!

bng988

I got the bonus add on. But my international calls are not connected and ended up with no dial tone and busy signal.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Look-4-Fun  Still haven't used all last year's gift. They will remain until all used. Enjoy!

HI @Look-4-Fun   , no, you get to keep them as long as they are not fully used. 

So, it is a good backup.  Whenever your data (or minutes) are used up for that month, PM will start using the data/minutes from the bonus add-on

@Look-4-Fun  - Plan Data and a Limited Minutes Plan resets every 30 days, but not addons.

Exception is Roaming addons (lasts only for 10 days from date of purchase)

TERMS and CONDITIONS for xmas freebies:

One-time $0 2GB data add-on and one-time $0 500 minutes International Long Distance calling add-on are available to be added by all new and existing Public Mobile customers during December 1st 2021 9:00AM ET and December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET.

New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation.

Existing customers will receive a SMS between December 1-15. Reply to receive add on automatically loaded to account. Free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off account when fully used. Each free add-on will only be added to each customer account once.

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

Calls must originate from Canada.

The free gifts as well as all add-ons (except US Roaming 10-days) stay on your account until fully consumed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Look-4-Fun 

no expire until you used all.

Look-4-Fun

Moosh

Hey,

The best thing about these promos is that they stay on your account until they've been used up. Similar to you I don't usually reach my data limit, so I still have a couple of these promos from the past.
The one-time bonus, from what I've experienced, just means it is applied once to your account but will still have access to it until it's completely used up. 
The once and a while you do go over (you're traveling, don't have wifi for a prolonged time/bad service, etc.), they start to be used up but will stay on the account until it's completely used.

@PoplarGrove   just open a ticket with PM,   click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to CS_Agents (but this can take longer)
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

PoplarGrove
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been trying to reply yes to this since the first text and receive the message "You've entered an invalid response.  No changes have been made to your account" since Dec. 3.  Got any other ways to say yes to the promotion?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@beth1791 : Are you in the states? Is your PM SIM in your phone and not in airplane mode and with you? You should be able to receive the text in the states if so. But either way you'll need to ask for them to be added manually.

@beth1791 wrote:

I'm out of the country until after the 31st and don't have a US roaming add on. I'm assuming since I won't receive the text I can't get the offer?

@beth1791    Just click the chatbot bottom right of the screen and submit a ticket to customer support (before Dec 31st) to request that they add the bonus gifts to your account.  If you have any issues with the chatbot click your message inbox (top right) and send a private message to CS_Agent.  The request just needs to be made before the end of the month.

@beth1791   open a ticket with PM and they can apply it to your account

To open ticket with PM:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

beth1791
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm out of the country until after the 31st and don't have a US roaming add on. I'm assuming since I won't receive the text I can't get the offer?

@eSurbhiRao wrote:

Thanks; I've sent a Text 1t 4911; would wait until tomnorrow

If you text YES to 4911. The response should be immediate. If not since it is past the 15th you should first make sure they are not in your account...then contact a CSA. No point to wait til tomorrow. 

eSurbhiRao

Thanks; I've sent a Text 1t 4911; would wait until tomnorrow

jchamilliard

Thanks.

No luck with changing the case, so have opened a ticket. 

@jchamilliard   Try to reply again with "Yes" instead of "YES". 

If it still fails, open a ticket with PM and they will add it back for you without problem.  To open ticket with PM:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

jchamilliard

Hi @J_PM ,

Thanks for the info. Does "responded YES and are awaiting your offers" include receiving invalid responses from the SMS system?

Screenshot_20211220-124027_Messages.jpg

@betocheh   Try to send a text to shortcode 4911 to see if you get a reply back saying they will add the bonus on your account.

If you didn't get the reply, open ticket with PM and they will add it back for you.  To open ticket with PM:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

betocheh
I was out of country and haven't receive the rewards text yet, anything to do?

eSurbhiRao

It is Dec-20; I haven't yet received the Text for Free Gift .. any idea if I should still expect a text?

@darlicious wrote:

@bluejaywpg 

It looks like only those of us who have not reactivated an account yet or are unaware of the promotion will need to have it added to their accounts.

Yup...got one more to re-activate...then will take advantage. Will only happened Dec 26.

@bluejaywpg wrote:

Did everyone get their 2 GB data & 500 minutes long distance? Or are there still many waiting for them to be added?

Still got one active account to go. Was waiting for all the cobwebs to be cleared before getting caught up in the back and forth cogs of all the problems.

Now my son has that account and do it when he is back from out of town to make sure it goes smoothly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I finally got around to getting the gifts (one way or another).

THANK YOU Public Mobile.

How great is it that a provider gives away their products every now and again.

Need Help? Let's chat.