Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

Finally! Got my texto,respond, instant loading of the bonus.

Thanks PM!

🤗

Hunttamera
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

I referred a friend on Dec. 8th. I received the $1 friend referral notice on that day. 

On Dec. 9th, I received the SMS message "More is Merrier is back!". I promptly replied YES and have received the 2MB bonus and the free international minutes. Thank you. 

However, I did not received the extra bonus offered if I referred a friend.

I DID refer a friend within the prescribed time, but I did not get the extra $5/month credit (up to $30).

HOW do I get this credit added to my account?

@darlicious wrote:

@sunflowergarden 

The terms of the "More is Merrier" campaign are clear enough and Jade has asked the Community to wait until December 15th to contact customer support if you don't recieve the text offer. There are 5 more days for customers to recieve their offer text. 

Our role as community members is to triage customer issues and help answer their questions, troubleshoot issues and inform or teach them how to manage their self serve account and services. The primary goal is to not have to contact customer support unless it's absolutely necessary..

Why do you feel the need to bog down customer support with requests that are not urgent?

Because people get antsy and agitated so easily in this forum... because they do not take the time to read!!!!

@sunflowergarden 

The terms of the "More is Merrier" campaign are clear enough and Jade has asked the Community to wait until December 15th to contact customer support if you don't recieve the text offer. There are 5 more days for customers to recieve their offer text. 

Our role as community members is to triage customer issues and help answer their questions, troubleshoot issues and inform or teach them how to manage their self serve account and services. The primary goal is to not have to contact customer support unless it's absolutely necessary..

Why do you feel the need to bog down customer support with requests that are not urgent?

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech yup, they have got to fill up those hotels somehow! 😉

@bluejaywpg wrote:

@sunflowergarden wrote:

@Smurad 

Contact customer support via the chat button in the bottom right corner.

They will ask you to authenticate your account and hopefully they will add the Holiday Inn bonus to your account. 

Simple as that 😁

I wonder how many free nights every single PM user is getting at Holiday Inn? Maybe next year it will be free flights & free U.S. Roaming minutes too??? 😉

@bluejaywpg  travel still slow this holiday.. maybe we are really getting free Holiday Inn bonus.. and some are VIP members here, right?  Maybe they are checking the Community post from the free hotel room at this very moment..  🙂

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sunflowergarden wrote:

@Smurad 

They will ask you to authenticate your account and hopefully they will add the Holiday Inn bonus to your account. 

Simple as that 😁

I wonder how many free nights every single PM user is getting at Holiday Inn? Maybe next year it will be free flights & free U.S. Roaming minutes too??? 😉

sunflowergarden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anonymous 

Haha lol, love spell check. 

Yes nothing like a "Holiday Inn holiday bonus"

Very funny.☃️🎄🎅

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sunflowergarden : Could we use that Holiday Inn bonus in Gander? 🙂

@Smurad : It might be preferable to wait until after the 15th to ask. Is your account active? Do you get all texts from here? Have you blocked or replied with stop from any.

@Smurad  hold on... no need to contact CS Support for now.    Text will come before Dec 15.  PM sending them in different batches. 

If you still not receive the text after Dec 15, then contact CS Support

sunflowergarden

@Smurad 

Simple as that 😁

Smurad

I am an existing customer but didn't receive any text message yet. How do I get these holiday gifts ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rose731 : You don't need to jump to the CSA's yet. You're half way there.

Camille16
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

simply send your YES by sms to 4911

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Rose731

Deleted the holiday data giving away message by mistake. How can I get it back and activate it??!

sunflowergarden

@InternM001 

It's funny how the payment work seamlessly. Oh well. They will fix the Holiday bonus for you..

sunflowergarden

@InternM001 

As suggested just contact customer support.

You obviously have not been sent the text. I think the "not eligible" confirms that 

Some have replied "yes"and got the bonus added. I just never got any reply or confirmation of any kind. 

InternM001

@sunflowergarden 

Thanks. I was going to do this anyway if it looked liked I wasn't going to receive the promo. On a side note, Public had no issues getting my payment reminder text out on time 😂

InternM001

@darlicious

I tried but it says I'm not eligible or something. I'm just going to contact support. 

sunflowergarden

@InternM001 

Yes you need to contact customer support.

Click the chat window in the bottom right corner and type in customer support/service.

They will ask you to authenticate your account and then they will be able to add the Holiday promo to your account.

I had mine adjusted and fixed just this same way. I also never got the text..

@InternM001 

Yes. But you can always try texting YES to 4911.

InternM001

I still haven't received a text with the promo and there are about 5 days left till they stop sending out texts apparently. If I don't receive a text with the promo in time (by Dec. 15), do I contact support and ask? 

@mpcdesign 

Here you go....

I also have another 5gb bonus data add on from my activation on my other account as well.08/20 promos were offered to most but not all BC and Alberta customers recieved this offer and a few eastern Canada customers recieved it randomly.I also have another 5gb bonus data add on from my activation on my other account as well.08/20 promos were offered to most but not all BC and Alberta customers recieved this offer and a few eastern Canada customers recieved it randomly.

LiLan

Thank you very much for looking into the problem and fixing it. We are now able to call United States.

@Lindaq888 

The $30 bonus referral credit will be applied upon renewal of an active account $5 per renewal for 6 months starting in January 2022.

Shinigami

for 2GB 500mins long distance free just reply YES on your Text message should able to get in few days appear on your account 

Merry Chirstmas and happy new Year 🙂 

datts

I see it now. They are listed separately. I guess I was expecting to see them added together showing 3.5GB and 950 minutes respectedly.

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious Just checked my account, they're added all good 😁

Not gonna lie I still have least years lol, but having some "backup" is never a bad thing ! Especially being out alot less, using less data but god willing that won't last much longer... 

@MoreYummy 

That means we have to register how old we are? 🙂

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.