Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

It would be interesting to know the criteria of the order of texts.

Years of loyalty

Phone number

Alphabetical order  

??

kirbylegaspi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is what i got just now..!

Hey, it's Public Mobile. We want to thank you for joining us this holiday season. To get you in the spirit of the season, we're giving away a one-time gift of 2GB of data and 500 international long distance minutes to all new and existing customers. We've added these free gifts to your account, so sit back and enjoy! More info at publicmobile.ca/holiday

@NickleNDimeCdn 

All new activations since December 1st have the holiday gifts automatically added to their accounts within a week. Good to see its 2 days for you. Thanks for the report on timing.

@NickleNDimeCdn 

See my two replies above in regards to the holiday bonus referral credit.

NickleNDimeCdn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hmm.  No mention of $30 referral credit in this text I was sent.  And everything else was added to our accounts but the $30 credit.  I am hoping it will start in January...

Did they take away the "reply YES" to receive offer for anyone else?

IMG_0855.jpeg

@xiaogegeying 

Correct. You will see at the end of New Years Day. New Year, new savings on your plan payment.

xiaogegeying

my plan got renew tomorrow. So I can't see it tomorrow then. lol

@xiaogegeying 

You will see the $5 holiday bonus referral credit upon renewal starting in January 2022. And will be added to your account every month for six months as long as your account remains active.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kirbylegaspi wrote:

I hope I’ll recieve sms too. Just joined Public mobile

@kirbylegaspi 

• These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week,

visit here link

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service you will be very happy..

@kirbylegaspi 

If you activated on December 1st forward the holiday gifts will be added automatically to your account within a week. If before December you will recieve a text by December 15th from 4911that you reply YES to recieve the gifts "not so instantly but eventually" and will recieve a text confirming once pm has added them to your account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@xiaogegeying wrote:

I referred one friend today, WIll I got 

• Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us automatically?

You should get extra refer-a-friend reward on your account almost right away if your friend entered your referral code correctly during your friend activation.  You will get your 6x$5 credit.

@xiaogegeying wrote:

• Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us automatically?

@xiaogegeying   yes you will.  

Since this is the extra bonus, not sure how quick it will show up on your account.  I suggest to wait at least 72 hours.  If still not see it, open  a ticket with PM CS Agent

enjoy your extra saving!!

xiaogegeying

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@markchen8717 wrote:

Hi @J_PM, I am an existing public mobile customer, however, I did not receive the SMS with regards to the message. Can a mod look into this for me please? Thanks in advance!

Please wait until after Dec 15 before contact CSA/mod to support.

Please read read the post by @J_PM for details.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back/m-p/752683/high...

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Don't confused 2020 Giveaway from this year 2021 Giveaway.

I have not received my offer text message yet.  Therefore, I have no idea what the description of the this year's add-ons on our accounts.

popping_0-1638555439188.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aton : Aanndd...it'll come in at full speed LTE 🙂

Aton

I'm on a grandfathered $10 plan.

Just received PM's sms and I replied "YES".

Second message came just in split second confirming 2GB data and 500 International LD minutes have been added.

Logged in my account page and saw them already there.

Hooray! More is Merrier!  Thank you PM! 👏😀

markchen8717

Hi @J_PM, I am an existing public mobile customer, however, I did not receive the SMS with regards to the message. Can a mod look into this for me please? Thanks in advance!

Darkurio

Myself and family members received the text yesterday but did not get any reply after replying to it with "YES" and accounts online don't show the bonuses either (checked again today). Is this a known issue?

marcnoel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Brwilson:

My wife and I have been with PM for about seven years now.  If it was problematic, we would have vamoosed by now.  There have been some issues in the past, but nothing that couldn't be fixed.  Everything will be okay. 

@Milk wrote:

Hi- Just became aware of this offer, and I may have deleted the offer text thinking that it was a scam. Do we only get one text with this offer or are there reminder texts?

@Milk   if you are certain you got it already and just deleted the text, you can in fact create a new text and text to 4911 with YES  and it would work too

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@Milk @A post from one of the PM employees

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

If you still didn't get the text then  in mid-December then contact a CSA by submitting a ticket.

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi- Just became aware of this offer, and I may have deleted the offer text thinking that it was a scam. Do we only get one text with this offer or are there reminder texts?

Bigmac

Right, after Dec.15 if still no message, then contact the customer service. i believe pm will fix it. no worries. 

barndoor

@Brwilson wrote:

Don't bother to file a ticket for help in getting this 'bonus'.

They won't bother to respond. Not having real customer service is not acceptable. 

I never would have signed up if I had realized that you are on your own with this sham excuse for customer support. 

All the ads I have seen about this bonus say it is an ongoing process  until Dec 15  ...  .that is one thing about signing up with an economy provider  ... you need to be able to read  because you will need to do a fair bit of self service .🙄

From what I have seen in my brief time here I suspect  the tickets are prioritized  so a question  like the one above that has been answered at least eight  times on this thread alone  would quite possibly not be very high on the priority scale . 😉

Brwilson

Customer support is working to get everyone's gifts for them. 

kirbylegaspi

I hope I’ll recieve sms too. Just joined Public mobile

Raisraes

If you haven't received text how do u claim reward?

Raisraes

If you haven't received a text how do you claim more is merrier reward?

Raisraes

If you haven't received the text for more is merrier how can u claim reward?

@kellyrichard 

Please this is a public forum. Go to the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post and edit out your sensitive info. This is for your security.

Need Help? Let's chat.