cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

Congratulations. Welcome to the club

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

register online account, and you'll see the credit in your payment section.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

so it did work the mod are say it not abel any more

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

so it did work the mod are say it not abel any more

Where was this said?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got two SIM cards yesterday from Walmart in Toronto ($20 talk plan) with $0 for sims and guy in Walmart told me that it is eligible for $20 credit. (both new numbers not port)

However, I have big problem. both lines can make outgoing calls but incoming calls end up to voicemail %95 of time. both phones are in same location with full antenna bars.

so anyone tries to call it goes to voicemail directly. 

both phones are unlocked "samsung galaxy core lte"

what is the problem? @Moderator_Team

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First thing I would check would be the phone setting for number of rings before going to voice mail.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The walmart employee skipped over the referral questions and mods would not / could not add it after the fact.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@suep If Walmart employee skipped through referral field, most likely you failed to mentioned about referral at the beginning!
If you did mentioned…
Well, when Walmart employee skipped through referral field, you should have tell him to stop the SIM activation and start all over again. If he would refused, you would refuse to pay for SIM card as this was his fault not yours.

Highlighted

Have to share some of it.  Mentioned it up front but then got all wound up in the details of # selection, plan, payments etc. and forgot to mention it again until I was leaving.

Highlighted

I got a talk and text plan at walmart but I did not get the $20 credit.  How come?

Need Help? Let's chat.