cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

@Rascal wrote:

@mabmarkus wrote:

I was on a 90 day 18gb + 1.5gb bonus for $150 every 3 months - was able to switch to the 30 day 8gb + 500mb bonus with unlimited USA/CANADA calling for the exact price - my discounts are only for autopay and loyalty but it's something.

Are you sure it includes US talk?

If you look at the Plans page you'll see the $50 box where it says Canada/US.

And just for clarity of terminology in case there's a possible misunderstanding...it's calling TO Canada and the US while IN Canada.

The other possibility that you might be misunderstanding is that it is not talking about calling somewhere while IN the US. That requires roaming.

I might be completely missing your intent though. Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh man @z10user4, I didn't read closely enough. I was comparing the $30 plans!

Mayor / Maire

@Rascal wrote:

Oh man @z10user4, I didn't read closely enough. I was comparing the $30 plans!

There's a lotta 3's!!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yep, unlimited calling to the us and Canada. I can screenshot it later if anyone wants to see or compare ?

It made sense to switch for and extra 2 GB's a month and the fact it includes us calling for the same price as my previous plan

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's ok but thanks. I don't need that much data. US talk would be nice but I can live without it. I don't call the US that much. I would rather pay $30 than $50 and my rewards bring it down to $25 or less. I'm trying to cut my bills which is why I switched to PM in the first place. It was a terrific move for me! I cut our cell phone bills in half.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: UPDATED: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

is it true that i can not get the the extra 500 mb until the next payment or there is another way to get it222.PNG

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When does your plan renew?  If you are only a few days away you could add funds to your account, change plans to get the bonus data, and pick the option to  switch now. If your renewal date is still a ways to go, it’s your call if you want to end your current plan and start the new one. No refunds for unused days if you switch early. 

Otherwise you you have to wait. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When can we see this extend to the 90 day plans?

@frankieshi wrote:

When can we see this extend to the 90 day plans?

No one really knows and even if someone did, he/she would be unlikely to say.  I suspect that Public Mobile would rather have these 90 day plans gone.  These plans confuse many customers.

@computergeek541, the 90-day only confuse me because they're not a deal anymore.

When I joined up, there was a cost saving on all 90-day plans compared to 3x30-day plans with equal features.

The ready-made plans are great for 30-day love, but the original plan builder concept was cost savings on longer packages.  This needs to return in my mind.