cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: $10 ready-made plan expiring July 16

@selva1 wrote:
All good things come to an end. Looking forward to new plans in the future.

Just look at chatr, pm tends to play follow the leader. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

good to have some new plan

Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

@selva1 wrote:
All good things come to an end. Looking forward to new plans in the future.

Just look at chatr, pm tends to play follow the leader. 

Not so flattering indictment of Public Mobile.  Maybe this change will not last when the leader doesn't follow.  I hope so as I am for maximum choice.  It's interesting how so many think there's something better in the horizon.  

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a great plan for those who need a low to medium usage phone.  The talk and data add-ons made it amazing.  Grab it while you can!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

At least they give the people that look at the community a bit of a heads up. It is only a coulpe of days and not everybody looks at the community page.

@Alan_K 

I also don't see the $20 plan any more — the 30 days plan with unlimited Provincial talk. Did I miss an announcement? The snapshot below is from a member of my family who subscribes to this plan.

$20 Plan.jpg

Mayor / Maire

@sa7375I think that plan no longer exists as a premade plan.. it has been supplemented by other plans. You can always build your own though (still there as $20).

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 11.39.01 AM.png

Mayor / Maire

@sa7375 wrote:

@Alan_K 

I also don't see the $20 plan any more — the 30 days plan with unlimited Provincial talk. Did I miss an announcement? The snapshot below is from a member of my family who subscribes to this plan.

$20 Plan.jpg

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Select-ready-made-plans-expiring-May-21...

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GinYVR wrote:

@sa7375I think that plan no longer exists as a premade plan.. it has been supplemented by other plans. You can always build your own though (still there as $20).

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 11.39.01 AM.png

Exactly...it was not discontinued...just no longer presented as a pre-made plan but rather as a regular base plan. Still good in the end but you have to look for it.

That said, if all you want is talk and you know you will not go over 1050 mins/month, the $10 plan + 2 x 500min add-on gives you a much better deal for the same price, because unused minutes carry forward. (Of course this is time limited now and is going away...we shall see if it gets replaced with something better or not).

Or if you want some data, and you know you will not go over 550 mins, getting the $15 plan with one 500 min add-on also might be a better option.

@sunflowershine  a écrit :

Originally I will have my mom cellular switch to PM after her prepaid plan finished. Seem I have to use Speakout instead...

You should activate a new line with $10 plan now without AutoPay (with a new number) to freeze the plan. You will have up to 120 days before having to renew it.

If your mom cellular prepaid plan finished in more than 120 days, just renew before 120 days ($10 to keep the plan for 120 days, $20 for 240days, $30 for 360 days).

When you ready to switch you mom, activate AutoPay than transfer her number.

I did it today for my parents (activated two lines). Their prepaid plan are due to renew in October.