cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - June 2021

@barndoor wrote:

Ummm  ..I think @softech  should have  85 solutions  .... Doesn't it make sense that  solutions and bravos are irrelevant  ... the posts and awards align .

@barndoor friggin' story problems.

Re-reading that 'slower' I get 85 now. 👍

Feel free to check my remaining calculations, there goes my A+ mark. 😎

@esjliv wrote:

@computergeek541 , Oh, really - That goes for both Lounge Posts and Lounge Bravos??

I thought I recalled reading otherwise; but perhaps it was a memory of a fallacious thread.

Is that posted anywhere officially?

I don't believe that you're going to find anything official posted about that, but when The Lounge was created, it was done to give people an area to talk about non-service related topics. While customers won't know the exact Community rewards forumula, I can say for certain that the forumula has been changed at least a couple of times.   It used to be that post count was almost everything, and unfortunately, people took advantage of that, sometimes posting blank messages - or even encyclopedia articles.  Members are not suppsoed to earn rewards for talking about hobbies, weather, jokes, sports, recreation, cooking, general chatter,  or omatters unrelated to Public Mobile.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv 

I will give an A++ for effort! We'll leave the achievement mark for your report card.....

@barndoor got the bonus points.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

darlicious had written some rhymes here but the powers that be decided it wasn't allowed to stay. hmm yet a whole crap load of malicous or cheating bravos can. Go figure.

I had written a joking reply to that rhyme here. Kinda useless now.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

See I knew I would win you over with my winsome words.....we will always have Dubai!😃

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

It used to be that post count was almost everything, and unfortunately, people took advantage of that, sometimes posting blank messages - or even encyclopedia articles.  Members are not suppsoed to earn rewards for talking about hobbies, weather, jokes, sports, recreation, cooking, general chatter,  or omatters unrelated to Public Mobile.  

If they can't be bothered to fix some of the glitches around here  that regularly cause customer issues it doesn't make a lot of sense that they  are going to make a very complicated  reward program . As far as posting blank  messages or other things  ...at least that is easy to police  and they are monitoring everything anyway so what better way really .  

Those other  topics are part of a healthy "community"  so why shouldn't those topics be included  for the minute percentage of posts they make up . I mean considering the work you guys do for  PM  at the pay you get  .. I think a perk like that might be in order. 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

...Exclamation marks mean yelling.

I don't consider using an exclamation mark as a sign of yelling. To me its more as a sign showing strong feeling, like a word stress. ...and I like using it!!! 😀

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Funny... I seem to be not around when this announcement gets made, and of course it explodes!  🙂  Then, the discussions within this thread this month are particularly interesting!

Congratulations to everyone who received a rewards, and to everyone for contributing to the community. 😎

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

@z10user4 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

That's...that's...that's beautiful. 😪

🙂

@z10user4 

Apparantly it's not beautiful to our puritan overlords who can't grasp the concept of tongue in cheek. They take all the pun out of the community! Get the whip out and start cracking it........oh wait that might be fun for some......nice punt!!!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : If we keep this up then it will get punted by the puritans but ...what are you talking about? This is all still here. You made some rhymes. I quipped about being moved by beautiful poetry. What's the problem?

Need Help? Let's chat.