cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - June 2021

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 7 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 332 accepted solutions in June. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1626083903220.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1626083903226.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

175 REPLIES 175

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

It used to be that post count was almost everything, and unfortunately, people took advantage of that, sometimes posting blank messages - or even encyclopedia articles.  Members are not suppsoed to earn rewards for talking about hobbies, weather, jokes, sports, recreation, cooking, general chatter,  or omatters unrelated to Public Mobile.  

If they can't be bothered to fix some of the glitches around here  that regularly cause customer issues it doesn't make a lot of sense that they  are going to make a very complicated  reward program . As far as posting blank  messages or other things  ...at least that is easy to police  and they are monitoring everything anyway so what better way really .  

Those other  topics are part of a healthy "community"  so why shouldn't those topics be included  for the minute percentage of posts they make up . I mean considering the work you guys do for  PM  at the pay you get  .. I think a perk like that might be in order. 

@Anonymous 

See I knew I would win you over with my winsome words.....we will always have Dubai!😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

darlicious had written some rhymes here but the powers that be decided it wasn't allowed to stay. hmm yet a whole crap load of malicous or cheating bravos can. Go figure.

I had written a joking reply to that rhyme here. Kinda useless now.

@esjliv 

I will give an A++ for effort! We'll leave the achievement mark for your report card.....

@barndoor got the bonus points.

@esjliv wrote:

@computergeek541 , Oh, really - That goes for both Lounge Posts and Lounge Bravos??

I thought I recalled reading otherwise; but perhaps it was a memory of a fallacious thread.

Is that posted anywhere officially?

I don't believe that you're going to find anything official posted about that, but when The Lounge was created, it was done to give people an area to talk about non-service related topics. While customers won't know the exact Community rewards forumula, I can say for certain that the forumula has been changed at least a couple of times.   It used to be that post count was almost everything, and unfortunately, people took advantage of that, sometimes posting blank messages - or even encyclopedia articles.  Members are not suppsoed to earn rewards for talking about hobbies, weather, jokes, sports, recreation, cooking, general chatter,  or omatters unrelated to Public Mobile.  

@barndoor wrote:

Ummm  ..I think @softech  should have  85 solutions  .... Doesn't it make sense that  solutions and bravos are irrelevant  ... the posts and awards align .

@barndoor friggin' story problems.

Re-reading that 'slower' I get 85 now. 👍

Feel free to check my remaining calculations, there goes my A+ mark. 😎

barndoor

Ummm  ..I think @softech  should have  85 solutions  .... Doesn't it make sense that  solutions and bravos are irrelevant  ... the posts and awards align .

@computergeek541 wrote:

@esjliv 

Lounge posts do not count 

@computergeek541 , Oh, really - That goes for both Lounge Posts and Lounge Bravos??

I thought I recalled reading otherwise; but perhaps it was a memory of a fallacious thread.

Is that posted anywhere officially?

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to everyone that contributed to public Mobile community.

@esjliv wrote:

Note: Lounge posts also count, which i don't visit very often. Although, I do like a good lounge.

Lounge posts do not count 

I dunno the exact number, but I am pretty sure  @darlicious has a lot more Brovos than myself 

@darlicious wrote:

@barndoor 

Myself and @softech  are the two. He had one more post than I.  With 101 more posts it would be equal to a millemia. My solutions were a decade short of a half century and @softech 's were a decade and half short of century. One of us was a half century beyond a millenia in bravos the other a century behind . Which one of us wound up on top?

@darlicious I hated story problems in school. But I am a bit of a stat nerd now.

So, is this correct for June 2021 numbers?

I threw mine in there too, for fun; and also, because I only keep track of mine (since the fall out of Jan/Feb. 2021) 🤣

PostsSolutionsBravosAward
softech8998510501%
darlicious898409001%
esjliv352655655%

@barndoor figure that out.

Yup, Posts and Bravos definitely matter more regarding rewards in this matter.

Note: Lounge posts also count (or not, Unclear about this...?), which i don't visit very often. Although, I do like a good lounge.

I still think this guy is the holder of the truth, and reasoning and keeper of the master formula:

esjliv_0-1622764266867.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : There's an unofficial announcement thread in the lounge where someone first notices the reward distribution and says so. It's almost always the later evening of around the 6th. No guarantee. My joking about how long you've been here is wondering that you should know all this by now.

I went on to suggest ideas to make sure you get your reward deposited then.

Have you used the Lost/stolen function?

But hey...you've left the conversation now so this is for other readers.

@Anonymous wrote:

@LurganIeUk : Insinuations lol.

How about any leading or trailing spaces from autofills? I had that with a credit card once. I was wondering why some things weren't working and the CSR was like oh wait I think I found an extra space somewhere in your name. She removed it and cleaned it all up and no problems thereafter.

There have been the odd other users that have had this problem. Maybe ae-collector?

@Anonymous 

I have no idea how what you are saying and how that might be the issue with me not receiving Community rewards. I have received one properly...thus my Community Account IS linked properly to My Account!!

Basically all I was asking is when does the Community Reward for June show on your MY Account and if any one had theirs show up. You are beginning to sound like some one else here that sends out a laundry list of things to do vs zeroing in on the specific issue with a recommendation for fixing. 

Left the conversation. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : Insinuations lol.

How about any leading or trailing spaces from autofills? I had that with a credit card once. I was wondering why some things weren't working and the CSR was like oh wait I think I found an extra space somewhere in your name. She removed it and cleaned it all up and no problems thereafter.

There have been the odd other users that have had this problem. Maybe ae-collector?

@barndoor 

Thanks. I have contacted the MOD folks. Not my first time at the rodeo with this situation.  

My ! marks are only used due to the insinuations from another member. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@barndoor : There's some history. Exclamation marks mean yelling. He seems to like using many of them. I was being more than a little sarcastic writing that way.

barndoor

@Anonymous wrote:

THEN I GUESS ALL YOU CAN DO IS CONTACT THE MODERATORS EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why ya  yelling ? @LurganIeUk  wasn't yelling , just  colouring the response in the middle of a quote because the board doesn't let you split them up  properly that I can find . 

I do agree tho ... may as well contact the mods  ..why let them get away with short changing you  @LurganIeUk .   

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

@Anonymous , you beat me on this...

Anonymous
Not applicable

THEN I GUESS ALL YOU CAN DO IS CONTACT THE MODERATORS EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : Does your email address of the community match the account email address...case and all?

more with the yelling. Jeez.

@Anonymous wrote:

@LurganIeUk : How long have you been here? 🙂

That's neither here or there or helpful, smiley face or not!!!

The reward gets a little messy if you renew around the 6th of the month for those couple renewals.

Exactly and that is why I am asking. Does any one have theirs showing? I still don't have my may credit and was promised it would credit my July 7 payment and did NOT. 

In case that's what you're wondering. Check your Payment history.

I did!! Before I posted!!!!!!!

My community rewards rarely post nor do I get credit. Most of the time but not always I have to chase after it. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous 

I am not looking forward to my renewal date around the 6th sometime next year.  We will experience that if we stay with PM long enough. lol.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : How long have you been here? 🙂 The reward gets a little messy if you renew around the 6th of the month for those couple renewals. In case that's what you're wondering. Check your Payment history.

My reward fund was there since the 6th... logon to My Account and check

For the June Community Reward.

When should the funds be posted in your My Account?

barndoor

According to your  message I would guess you were both in the top 1% so both got $15 off  your bill according to the chart  that  was pointed out earlier . 

As far as which one of you should be on top  ....   edited to say  ... it's a phone bill  .....

@barndoor 

Here I'll get you started......

1. x+y=z
  5.  ?

BTW the bar was set pretty low this month for participation so 28/17/0=top 50%

@barndoor 

Only BC's finest....Bud.😃

Need Help? Let's chat.