cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors - January 2020

@AE_Collector wrote:

I chose to quote significant portions of your post here with intentions of inserting text into parts of it but once again I can't firvthevlifevif mevfigure out how some do that in coloured text. Either I'm just not getting it (quite often) or that is one of the Oracles Only perks!

AE_Collector

Nothing facny...The easiest it click Quote as many times as needed with a gap in between each click, then edit out the parts that do not apply to the your respective reply.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Oh I know how to do that part.... it is just inserting coloured text to highlife the new parts that I can't figure out! Well... that and spelling.....

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Oracle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

I DON'T like the new format as it exlcudes the list of users who are supposed to be "shout"ed out. As it is now, it is not much of a shout out. Please restore the old format (at least that part).

Nevertheless...congrats to all earners, whomever you are!

@pm-smayer97 I'm in the opposite camp. Prefer the new format, in fact let's drop this monthly post altogether. Anyone who earns a reward will just get a surprise! 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

I DON'T like the new format as it exlcudes the list of users who are supposed to be "shout"ed out. As it is now, it is not much of a shout out. Please restore the old format (at least that part).

@pm-smayer97 I'm in the opposite camp. Prefer the new format, in fact let's drop this monthly post altogether. Anyone who earns a reward will just get a surprise! 

This is no longer a surprise as we know what we are getting on the 6th or 7th evening.  If our name is no longer on the offical announcement, I don't care whether there is offical announcement or not.  But I still like to see some of the statistics like the solutions provided by members during the past month.

Highlighted

@popping wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

This is no longer a surprise as we know what we are getting on the 6th or 7th evening.  If our name is no longer on the offical announcement, I don't care whether there is offical announcement or not.  But I still like to see some of the statistics like the solutions provided by members during the past month.

I know we can see our own...It would be nice to see the "names" of the top earners. And the stats are always interesting too. Otherwise, this monhtly announcement does not amount to much.

Highlighted

@Luddite wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

For one who does not care for this thread, why are you reading, posting and giving out multiple bravos here?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

I know we can see our own...It would be nice to see the "names" of the top earners. And the stats are always interesting too. Otherwise, this monhtly announcement does not amount to much.

Well, if you REALLY would like to know who all the various percentage(1%, 5%, 10%, etc.) reward winners were, why not start a thread, and simply ask. I'm sure the folks that got the various rewards wouldn't mind disclosing that info.

Highlighted
Oracle

@pm-smayer97 "For one who does not care for this thread, why are you reading, posting and giving out multiple bravos here?"

A variety of reasons I suppose:

- some posts are amusing 

- like to support our Community 

- pad my post count 

🙏

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to the top contributers and to everyone who contributed.