cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – August 2020

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 8 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 10 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 564 accepted solutions in August. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1599649053464.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1599649053471.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

80 REPLIES 80

Welcome to PM !

Dexter_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Horay! newbie here trying to get a reward

pankajjoshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome Aboard .

pankajjoshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Absolutely

@KingAlex glad the forums have been of assistance to you 👍

If you used a referral code during activation the $10 credit will be applied to your account within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

KingAlex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This forum helped me a lot last night in setting up my new Public Mobile account (like answering why my SIM was locked and if it was worth it to make the jump)

Thanks a lot for being part of such an active and helpful community,
KA

RYANLTM45

Thanks 😁

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RYANLTM45 

Welcome to PM

RYANLTM45

hello everyone i'm new to the community and i think it's a good idea to socialize and share it's idea 👌😁

a10warthog

Congrats! Have to say this is an impressive community  with a wealth of  info

Punya

Awesome news. Congratulations winners and grateful for all you do folks... 

Bahadur713

Welcome Gunner to the community. 

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi I'm new here seems like a great community very helpful thank you!!

🤗

Bahadur713

Congratulations to everyone. 

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have been "away" so allow me to offer my late congrats to everyone now 😛

liangc1020

Congratulations to everyone who got a reward in the community.

2seniors

congratulations to all the top contributors! it is so nice to know whenever i have a question i came find it here. Great work everyone !

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrats to those made it last month.   More funs coming again!  😀

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Always nice to get a buck or 2 (or more) off for participating here.  Well done, everyone!

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations Everyone in your rewards and helping the community. Without the oracles helps to the moderators and everyone else who has contributed in the forum from @darlicious , @gblackma , @CFPartDeux , @Anonymous  and so forth!
cheezy.jpg

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Me too!...... I just have a very good memory and picture the words in my head with little or no knowledge of their meanings. Although at 49% my grade 10 French mark was considerably better than my grade 11 math mark of 9%. Thankfully these marks had little or no bearing on acceptance to art college

THAT goes a long way to explaining your stats! 😜 🤣  Sorry, couldn't help myself. 😁

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone and thank you for your help.

@Anonymous 

Me too!...... I just have a very good memory and picture the words in my head with little or no knowledge of their meanings. Although at 49% my grade 10 French mark was considerably better than my grade 11 math mark of 9%. Thankfully these marks had little or no bearing on acceptance to art college

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

It was not too long ago that they combined the bravo's from both sides. It seemed only fair seeing as how many of our top performers in English are banging it out in French too.

I'm not. I am pathetically unilingual. I actually know more Spanish than I do French. Which is still not at all conversational leaving me effectively unilingual.

@AE_Collector wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@darlicious  and the last 5% one is Lieux only contributing on the French Board. 👍

Did anyone else see that....the lights just flashed brighter here.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

What the.......well that's new when did that come into being? No wonder I couldn't track them down.......its a mysterious Frenchman. A Poirot to my Holmes.....the French connection! I correctly calculated the leapfrog........ just not the je ne sais quoi? Seigneur! Mon Dieu!

@gblackma  Merci beaucoup mon ami!

@gblackma wrote:

@darlicious  and the last 5% one is Lieux only contributing on the French Board. 👍

Did anyone else see that....the lights just flashed brighter here.

AE_Collector

Cha Ching!! 

This thread created 628 Bravoes so far . 

Congrats!!

@gblackma wrote:

@gblackma   Good to know @Lieux still posts, they used to be very active on the English boards too up until about a year ago (I think).  

Congrats to all the contributors who have received a reward 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.