cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Top Contributors - April 2020

@z10user4 wrote:

As we soldier on...congrats to all reward recipients.

Still wish the OP listed names.

Not I. Let's dump the leaderboard too.

Grumpy Old Men 5y.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks and it's a pleasure to be part of the PM Community.

Community.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Staliger wrote:

@z10user4 On the one hand, it is good to know the contributors who helps community. On the other hand, not everyone wants to be revealed to the public I guess😅 maybe PM cares a lot about privacy?

It's just a pseudonymous fake name. It's not like it's a concatenation of namebirthdateSIN. Well except those newbs with their name or number as a username 🙂

@Luddite : I could live without the leaderboard. I like the surprise. Oh look at that I got $5 for my bit of effort sorta thing. But I do think a nice shout out is nice to see. I can understand the effort it probably took to make the graphic each month. So don't. Just list the names. Instead it's just a generic pat on the proverbial generic back.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Great job all that got reward badges!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations everybody I got a reward for my second month in a row but I think you all helped me more than I helped you this month but thanks anyways. I'll keep trying to contribute as much as I can.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone.

Highlighted

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Highlighted

Congratulations to all the April 2020 contributors.

Great job!

Highlighted

@Staliger wrote:

@z10user4 On the one hand, it is good to know the contributors who helps community. On the other hand, not everyone wants to be revealed to the public I guess😅 maybe PM cares a lot about privacy?

Its easy enough to just scroll through a few people and look at their badges 🙂 

if you hover over names most people their most recent badge is the community contribution badge so you can see it from there. 

Highlighted

Great job everyone.  Hope you're all doing well and staying healthy.  Our perseverance will lead us through these difficult times.  This is a great community.  Cheers!