Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - April 2020

Congratulations everyone:o) great job

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

The number of recipients in these upper level reward categories does seem to be creaping up slowly. Or is it just me who thinks this?

Congratulations everyone.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Oracle

Congrats to all rewards winners!!!  If it was your first or your sixtieth thank you for continuing to make this a great service for the many customers looking for help!!  Hopefully we will all be out enjoying some relaxed isolation protocols soon and be able to enjoy a nice summer!!!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey you guys are all awesome thanks so much!!

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

👍Congrats to all those who received rewards and to all those that contributed. Even if you didn't get one, thanks for the contribution.  Together we keep the community strong. See you here next month. Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Great job everyone, thank you all

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gblackma wrote:

👍Congrats to all those who received rewards and to all those that contributed. Even if you didn't get one, thanks for the contribution.  Together we keep the community strong. See you here next month. Stay safe. 

@gblackma You should give yourself a pat on the back too. Ive never seen you offline once. Even at midnight. You are also a big help in the French forum. Keep it up !

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Silvio_M Good job everyone and congrats on your success. Keep rocking and helping!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community. I am sure those seeking assistance in this forum are appreciative of all your help and guidance in solving their issues.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Awesome work everyone! Thanks for contributing and making this forum so helpful.

Cheers and stay safe!