cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

[Help Needed] Let us know about your experience on the Community!

Hey Community,

We’re working on some new and exciting things over here at Public Mobile, and as we continue to explore this new work, we want to make sure that we’re building with our customers in mind. 

In order to help us with this, we’re looking to have engaging and in-depth conversations with Public Mobile customers about their experience using our Community. If you are not a regular user, that’s okay too, as we’d love to get your opinion as to why that is, and how that can be improved. We’ll be giving a 1 GB data bonus to participants to make sure it’s worth your while.

If this sounds interesting to you, sign up before Friday, April 17th by sharing a few details with us in this web form. There will be limited slots available, so we will be in touch with those that are chosen to participate in this interview. Note that chosen candidates will be contacted exclusively via private messaging - so keep an eye on that inbox! 

Here are the details:

What’s in it for you:

• Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. 
  • Opportunity to work directly with the Public Mobile team and help determine the path of our Community. 

Details on how to get involved:

• We are looking for several Public Mobile customers to talk to us about your experience with our Community. 
  • Interviews will be held over the phone the week of April 20th or April 27th, and the time commitment is one hour. 
  • Interviews will be conducted in English
  • Feedback will be collected during the session.
  • We will contact the selected participants via Private Message.

We’re sorry we can’t connect with everyone who’s expressed interest - if you aren’t selected, there will be more opportunities later this spring to get involved in sharing feedback as we share more about our Community enhancement work.

Thanks in advance for your help and we look forward to hearing from you soon,

- The Public Mobile Community Team

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Help Needed] Let us know about your experience on the Community!

Is it just me or does the survey link just bring you to the latest topics with this label?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Again?!

Are you not hearing what you want to hear or something?

But...you're asking too much personal info. I'm out.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

Is it just me or does the survey link just bring you to the latest topics with this label?

I get this form:form.jpg

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Melinda_H wrote:

Hey Community,

We’re working on some new and exciting things over here at Public Mobile, and as we continue to explore this new work, we want to make sure that we’re building with our customers in mind. 

In order to help us with this, we’re looking to have engaging and in-depth conversations with Public Mobile customers about their experience using our Community. If you are not a regular user, that’s okay too, as we’d love to get your opinion as to why that is, and how that can be improved. We’ll be giving a 1 GB data bonus to participants to make sure it’s worth your while.

If this sounds interesting to you, sign up before Friday, April 17th by sharing a few details with us in this web form. There will be limited slots available, so we will be in touch with those that are chosen to participate in this interview. Note that chosen candidates will be contacted exclusively via private messaging - so keep an eye on that inbox! 

Here are the details:

What’s in it for you:

• Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. 
  • Opportunity to work directly with the Public Mobile team and help determine the path of our Community. 

Details on how to get involved:

• We are looking for several Public Mobile customers to talk to us about your experience with our Community. 
  • Interviews will be held over the phone the week of April 20th or April 27th, and the time commitment is one hour. 
  • Interviews will be conducted in English
  • Feedback will be collected during the session.
  • We will contact the selected participants via Private Message.

We’re sorry we can’t connect with everyone who’s expressed interest - if you aren’t selected, there will be more opportunities later this spring to get involved in sharing feedback as we share more about our Community enhancement work.

Thanks in advance for your help and we look forward to hearing from you soon,

- The Public Mobile Community Team

Amazing this is so different from what I am used to with my previous provider! Taking community input is awesome. I am a fresh set of eyes as well since I have not been part of PM for very long. This sounds like fun! Thank you for reaching out to us! 🙂

Naepalm

Highlighted

@darlicious wrote:

Here is the link my friend : --> HERE

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Done and dusted. I can spare an hour. 👍

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

New and exiting things? I love new and exiting things. I wonder what they could be working on 🤔

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm  Thanks....hopefully that's not a case of the punishment that keeps on giving! Then again they probably have heard enough of my opinion on the community already!

Highlighted

@darlicious LOL, nah your probably the one they want to talk with most, enjoy the free 1G 🙂