cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - April 2020

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high-quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 4 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 13 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 16 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 428 accepted solutions in April. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Silvio_M_0-1589220881000.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Silvio_M_1-1589220881012.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team
99 REPLIES 99

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to April Top Contributors! I'm new to the community and looking forward to be part of the top contributors! ^_^

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats, everyone! 

Barbie2

Well this is nice that you dont just get a reward but Public Mo ile shows appreciation for customers. 😄💗

@Eliza5 wrote:

@darlicious 

I'm at 20+ hours per week at this point.

What do you foresee for May rewards at this rate?

Eliza5

@Eliza5, it isn't just about time in the community.  So far you have made 13 posts and I would say 3 are offering help.  The others are talking about rewards/badges and how to get solutions.  I think if you stop worrying about rewards and just posted help when you know the answer you will enjoy the forum a lot more and not feel pressured to "spend time" in here.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Eliza5 wrote:

@darlicious 

Eliza5

Just being here for a certain period of times does not earn rewards. Rewards are about helping others and the quality of the information that is provided. If I were to go ahead and log in and stay logged in for 1000 hours but don't actually post anything to help out, I wouldn't earn any reward.

@CFPartDeux 

I thought I'd leave the shiny medals to the military man. I'm not nearly as colourful with my posts as you.

@Eliza5 

Keep hitting that search bar to find solutions to issues that are being posted so you will be able to acquire the knowledge to answer the questions being asked. If you continue with your current participation level you can be assured of a top 25% badge but the top 10% level is a reasonable goal to achieve without having to pitch a tent and move in. Keep up your contributions they are appreciated!

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Eliza5 

I would guess somewhere between a $5 or $10 reward if the participation is similar to last month. As I am around similarish and got $5 last month. If not then $2 to $5 

Eliza5

@darlicious 

Eliza5

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

As a tribute to @CannonFodder  previous efforts

Awwwww, aren't you sweet! Except you forgot the gold, silver, & bronze. 😉

No that was for the whole month @brettster99

brettster99

@darlicious 

I tried calculating it. 

53 / 8 (days)  = 6.6 hours 

6.6 x 30 days = 198 hours a month 

6.6 x 8 = 52.8 hours a week lol 

6.6 x 7 = 46.2 

6.6 x 21 = 138. 6 

Either way a lot of hours 

I honestly did not think I was spending that much time on here lol. Went way faster then the actual time amount spenr

@Naepalm 

Sadly that's about the average time and pay for the top 1% and top 5% levels. I actually have spent a little less time in the last month or so but im still averaged out to 140 hours logged in making $0.065 an hour.

@brettster99  That's 53 hours in 8 days..... your on track for over 200 hours a month or is that for 3 weeks? But it's a labour of love around here.

brettster99

@Naepalm 

Actually if you think about It you would break even at a 1 year and 8 months in (12 + 8 Laughing out loud at $1 is $20)  Anything after is really a bonus / savings. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

@Anonymous  I would say the recurring is best if the person actually stays on for like 4 years LOL otherwise the person being referred gets a better deal with a lump sum immediately. Hypothetically they could quit the next month then re-sign up...lol

There are people here that rake in the dough on those RAF promos. It had been $25 but the most recent one was $20. Even the current one is just once if you don't have any.

So that's 20 terms. Who jumps around carriers frequently? Once in, the recurring rewards add up.

Pawprints1986

Yep koodo had the one time referral reward where I referred my brother and we both got I think $20 in credits but no recurring rewards at all. I'm guessing other second tiers would be similar ?

@Anonymous  I would say the recurring is best if the person actually stays on for like 4 years LOL otherwise the person being referred gets a better deal with a lump sum immediately. Hypothetically they could quit the next month then re-sign up...lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

@Anonymous  doesnt koodo have something as well? like 20.00 per friend or something?

That's one that I was recalling. But no one else has the recurring referrer reward. Just the one time. Which isn't bad. But taken with all the other rewards here...piffle.

@Anonymous  doesnt koodo have something as well? like 20.00 per friend or something?

@brettster99 

5.00/53= 

0.09 cents per hour.

You did better 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

I just realized I misread my badge the other day! Even better than I thought, somehow? I'll take it! 😁 I checked self serve today and thought a mistake had been made rewards wise, but then I double checked my badge again. I was going to ask about it until I realized... I'm too honest not to. lol

I wonder why the higher tiers don't have any sort of rewards plans like Public does? I would have taken part or tried to if they did. They don't even have auto pay/pre auth pay rewards as far as I know, at least who I was with didn't on post paid. I did with the credit card I used there but from my bank not from the carrier. 🤔

Chatr and Lucky both have autopay rewards. Some others have refer a friend rewards. But no one has loyalty and community. (I only looked at Chatr and Lucky and seem to recall seeing refer a friend elsewhere)

(that I know of 🙂 )

@gpixel ??? what do you mean?

Wow, must have been early in the morning didn't notice the spoiler. Great job on hunting all that info down. 

@darlicious wrote:

As a tribute to @CannonFodder  previous efforts and for those enquiring minds that just need to know or see their name in the bright lights.....here you go....

Spoiler

Top 1% :     gblackma, Joyluck, liketotalk, geopublic

Top 5% :    z10user4, darlicious, Naepalm, gpixel4, ArmandoUrso, Triguy, popping, hairbag, Staliger, jb456, fdcamb519, mpcdesign, dabr                                        

Top 10% :  kselmak, RossN, LurganleUk, brettster99, Dunkman, Nezgar, totaluser, AE_Collector, Cannonfodder, LoveToPM, ddeep91, PawPrints1986, zblackma, Daps, nanqui, Korth

they deserve it. I actually have it the same way. Congratulations! 🍰

Screenshot_20200514-204232.png

Pawprints1986

I just realized I misread my badge the other day! Even better than I thought, somehow? I'll take it! 😁 I checked self serve today and thought a mistake had been made rewards wise, but then I double checked my badge again. I was going to ask about it until I realized... I'm too honest not to. lol

I wonder why the higher tiers don't have any sort of rewards plans like Public does? I would have taken part or tried to if they did. They don't even have auto pay/pre auth pay rewards as far as I know, at least who I was with didn't on post paid. I did with the credit card I used there but from my bank not from the carrier. 🤔

Oh nevermind, i found it. 🙂

Where is the private tab?

brettster99

@Naepalm 

JESUS 53.5 hours? I can’t do math so I don’t know what that equates to ($5.00 reward) but surely it’s somewhere around the same as you

@brettster99 in your account under private tab it says how many minutes you are on, just divide it by 60. To get the hours 🙂

brettster99

@Naepalm 

How did you check that?

@darlicious logged 146 hours last month, now some of that might just because it was up on my second screen as I work throughout the day. 

But that comes to 5% contribution 10.00/146 = 0.06 cents per hour LOL

Need Help? Let's chat.